Saudi Arabia Says Dakar Rally Accident Investigation Show No Criminal Suspicions

Paris, France – Saudi Arabia’s foreign ministry said on Friday that initial results of an investigation an accident during the Dakar car rally, which left one French contestant injured last week, showed no criminal suspicions.

The Kingdom is liaising with the concerned French authorities to share available related to the accident, the ministry added in a statement.

The explosion that went off under a French vehicle involved in the rally in Saudi Arabia may have been a terrorist attack, France’s foreign minister said earlier on Friday.

Advertisement

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s