CORONAVIRUS ALERT | Saudi Arabia’s COVID-19 Infection Total Passes 62,000 As 10 More Die From Virus

RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia’s total number of infections from the coronavirus ( SAR-CoV-19) passed 62,000 on Wednesday after 2,691 new cases were announced by the Kingdom’s health ministry.

The new cases mean 62,545 have tested positive for the virus, and with 10 new deaths announced on Wednesday the death toll stands at 339.

The health ministry also announced 1,844 new recoveries of people who had tested positive for the virus, bringing the total number of recovered people in Saudi Arabia to 33,478.

The ministry said testing continues across the Kingdom with more than 18,000 tests carried out over the past 24 hours. According to ministry figures, 636,178 people have been tested for the virus.

A ministry spokesman said the virus remained as aggressive as ever and could still spread very quickly, adding it was important people continued to adhere to the ongoing government measures to slow the spread of the virus.


Saudi Arabia To Host LEAP Tech Conference To Address Future Challenges

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia will host the global technology conference LEAP on Feb.1 to 3 in Riyadh to address future challenges, as it consolidates its digital regional and global leadership. Targeting the attendance of 40,000 local and international visitors, the conference will involve over 350 speakers from 80 countries, as well as 700 … More Saudi Arabia To Host LEAP Tech Conference To Address Future Challenges

U.S. Citizens In UAE Warned To Maintain Security Awareness – Embassy Website

DUBAI – The U.S. Embassy and Consultate in the United Arab Emirates advised its citizens in the country to ‘maintain a high level of security awareness’ in a statement on Monday, following reports of a possible missile attack and accompanying missile defence activity over Abu Dhabi earlier in the morning. Such Statement are rare, for … More U.S. Citizens In UAE Warned To Maintain Security Awareness – Embassy Website

UAE Intercepts Houthi Attack, Saudi Arabia Reports Two Injured By Fallen Missile

PARIS, France – The United Arab Emirates intercepted and destroyed two Houthi ballistic missiles targeting the Gulf country on Monday with no causalities, its defence ministry said, following a deadly attack a week earlier. Fore more than six years, Yemen’s Houthis have been battling a Saudi – led coalition that includes the UAE, repeatedly carrying … More UAE Intercepts Houthi Attack, Saudi Arabia Reports Two Injured By Fallen Missile

Loading…

Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s