RIYADH|SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) said on Thursday in a statement reported by state TV, it is still committed to local currency peg to the U.S. dollar, and that it serves the interest of economic growth and financial stability.
It added that foreign reserves cover 43 month of imports and the total reserves represent 88% of monetary Aggregate.
Saudi Arabia has recorded 986 new COVID-19 cases over the past 24 hours, raising the total to 530,981 on Thursday, the Ministry of Health announced. Of the new cases, 189 were detected in the city of Mecca, 177 in the capital Riyadh and 162 in the Easter Region. The Kingdom’s COVID-19 related death toll increased … More Saudi Arabia’s New COVID – 19 Cases Drop Below 1,000
Greek authorities ordered more evacuations on an island near Athens on Thursday and battled a blaze near the site of the ancient Olympic Games in the western Peloponnese as wildfires burned for a third day. Temperatures of more than 40 Celsius (104 Fahrenheit) and strong winds have fanned more than 150 wildfires in different areas … More Greece Battles Wildfires For Third Day, Site Of Ancient Olympics Saved
Germany plans to give vulnerable people a COVID-19 vaccine booster in September, the Health Ministry said on Thursday, ignoring a World Health Organisation appeal to refrain from giving third doses while poor countries remain unvaccinated. ‘The possibility of a booster vaccine in September is intended to ensure that those who are particularly at risk are … More Germany To Give COVID Vaccine Boosters To Vulnerable Groups In September
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)