RIYADH|SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) said on Thursday in a statement reported by state TV, it is still committed to local currency peg to the U.S. dollar, and that it serves the interest of economic growth and financial stability.
It added that foreign reserves cover 43 month of imports and the total reserves represent 88% of monetary Aggregate.
Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdul Aziz headed on Tuesday the first in – person Cabinet meeting in Riyadh since COVID-19 disrupted activities globally. The Council of Ministers met at the al – Yamamah Palace in Riyadh on Tuesday to discuss a range of events front recent leaps made in bilateral ties with a number … More King Salman Heads Saudi Arabia’s First In – Person Cabinet Session Since Pandemic
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia will host the global technology conference LEAP on Feb.1 to 3 in Riyadh to address future challenges, as it consolidates its digital regional and global leadership. Targeting the attendance of 40,000 local and international visitors, the conference will involve over 350 speakers from 80 countries, as well as 700 … More Saudi Arabia To Host LEAP Tech Conference To Address Future Challenges
DUBAI – The U.S. Embassy and Consultate in the United Arab Emirates advised its citizens in the country to ‘maintain a high level of security awareness’ in a statement on Monday, following reports of a possible missile attack and accompanying missile defence activity over Abu Dhabi earlier in the morning. Such Statement are rare, for … More U.S. Citizens In UAE Warned To Maintain Security Awareness – Embassy Website
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)