RIYADH|SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA) said on Thursday in a statement reported by state TV, it is still committed to local currency peg to the U.S. dollar, and that it serves the interest of economic growth and financial stability.
It added that foreign reserves cover 43 month of imports and the total reserves represent 88% of monetary Aggregate.
MILAN | ITALY – A Saudi-led coalition fighting in Yemen said on Thursday it had intercepted and destroyed an explosive drone launched towards the kingdom as Yemen’s Houthi group said it had it a target at Saudi Arabia’s Abha airport. In a statement published by Saudi state news agency SPA, a spokesman for the coalition … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | Saudi – Led Coalition Says Intercepts Drone, Houthis Say Abha Airport Hit →
There’s a scene in a new documentary about Paris Hilton, where the so-called socialite is speaking with former classmates from a Utah boarding school. They joke about how on her reality series ‘The Simple Life’, Hilton pretended to be clueless over many things – including how to perform any sort of manual labor. One bluntly … Continue reading ENTERTAINMENT | Paris Hilton Says She ‘Feels Free’ After YouTube Documentary →
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s royal titles were ditched for the first time in a promo video for their upcoming television appearance, The Duke and Duchess will be honored for TIME Magazine’s annual list of 100 of the world’s most influential people. ABC will air the special on Sept.22, the first time the magazine is … Continue reading ROYALS | Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Ditch Royal Titles For Upcoming Television Event →
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)