ENTERTIANMENT & ARTS | Enrique Iglesias And Ricky Martin Announce Joint 2020 Tour

LOS ANGELES – Ricky Martin and Enrique Iglesias will embark on an a North American tour together in 2020.

The Latin singers held  a press conference for the join tour at The London West Hollywood hotel on Wednesday, and announced the news for their fans on Instagram.

‘I am so excited to announce my 2020 Tour with @enriqueiglesias and special guest @sebastianyatra!!! #EnriqueRickyTour’, Martin posed to Instagram.

The ‘She Bangs’ singer and Iglesias will kick off the tour on September 5 in Phoenix and will hit Houston, New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Toronto, Arizona, Las Vegas, Boston, and Washington. They will land in Atlanta on Oct.30 to wrap up the tour. Joining them will be Colombian pop star Sebastian Yatra.

Tickets for the shows go on sale March 12.

Martin has an album set release in late 2020. Iglesias welcomed his third baby with Anna Kournikova in February.


TRAVEL | Italy Bans Entry From 13 Countries Due To Coronavirus Fears

MILAN | ITALY – Italy on Thursday banned entry to people coming from 13 countries that it said presented an excessive rate of COVID-19 infections. The list compiled by the health ministry comprises Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chile, Kuwait, North Macedonia, Moldova, Oman, Panama, Peru and Dominican Republic. The ban affects anyone … Continue reading TRAVEL | Italy Bans Entry From 13 Countries Due To Coronavirus Fears

NEWS ALERT | Saudi Crown Prince Makes Phone Call To Brazilian President

RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense made Thursday a telephone call to His Excellency President Jair Messias Bolsonaro of Brazil. During the phone conversation, Prince Mohammed bin Salman was reassured of the health of the Brazilian President, … Continue reading NEWS ALERT | Saudi Crown Prince Makes Phone Call To Brazilian President

ROYALS | Meghan Markle Asks British Court To Prevent Newspaper From Revealing Identities Of Friends Who Defender Her

LONDON – Meghan Markle asked a British court to order a newspaper to refrain from publishing the names of five friends who previously defended her in a U.S. magazine on the condition of anonymity. The Duchess of Sussex made the request in a witness statement for her lawsuit against the Daily Mail and its parent … Continue reading ROYALS | Meghan Markle Asks British Court To Prevent Newspaper From Revealing Identities Of Friends Who Defender Her

NEWS ALERT | Saudi-led coalition in Yemen says explosive boats destroyed in Red Sea – Saudi TV

RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – The Saudi-led military coalition fighting the Iran-aligned Houthi group in Yemen said it destroyed two explosive –laden boasts in the red Sea, Saudi State TV  reported on Thursday. The two remotely controlled boats were threatening navigation, the coalition said. They were destroyed south of the Yemeni port of Salif it … Continue reading NEWS ALERT | Saudi-led coalition in Yemen says explosive boats destroyed in Red Sea – Saudi TV

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s