Since it’s opening, Dubai’s Coca-Cola Arena has hosted concerts and shows by artists from all around the world and is now gearing up to embrace the K-Pop genre. Veteran South Korean boyband Super Junior will soon be making their way to Dubai to perform at the venue’s K-Pop Super Concert on March 20. Joining them is a lineup of other popular South Korean groups like NCT 127, girl group Laboum and singer Lee Jun-Young.
Delighting K-Pop fans all over UAE, Coca-Cola Arena took to Twitter to announce, “We told you this will be SUPER! You read that right, Super Junior will be performing at the K-Pop Super Concert at Coca Cola Arena on March 20th along with NCT 127, JUN, RGP”.
Although this would be Super Junior’s first time performing in Dubai, this will not be their first trip to the Middle East. The Sorry, Sorry singers were in Saudi Arabia last year to perform at the Jeddah Season where they had the crowd grooving to their hits. Commenting on the concert and their trip to the Kingdom band member Siwon had said, “We are the first South Korean band to perform here in Saudi Arabia and I am so proud to be performing here”. The superstars reportedly also have a very strong presence on the region’s iTunes charts and concert-goers can expect the band to perform their hits from their ninth studio album, Time Slip and their best selling single Sorry, Sorry amongst others.
Known for being South Korea’s best selling artists for four years in a row, Super Junior has received multiple award and accolades throughout their career. To name a few, they have received 13 Mnet Asian Music Awards, 19 Golden Disk Awards and have won the award of Best International Artist and Best Fandom at the Teen Choice Awards in 2015.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)