RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – The leaders of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries will meet in Riyadh this month.
King Salman will chair the 40th session of the GCC Supreme Council on December 10, GCC Secretary General Abdel-Latif Al Zayani said. A preparatory meeting will take place a day before.
GCC leaders will discuss a number of important issues relating to defense economic and law.
- BREAKING NEWS | Kremlin Says Russia, Saudi Arabia Are At Important Part Of Oil TalksMOSCOW – Russia and Saudi Arabia are at an important part of oil talks and recent flurry of phone calls between the leaders of the energy – rich countries are aiming at stabilizing the oil markets, the Kremlin said on Monday. Russian President Vladimir Putin and Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman held two … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | Kremlin Says Russia, Saudi Arabia Are At Important Part Of Oil Talks
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Restructures Council Of Senior Scholars, Shura Council: Royal DecreeRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia is restructuring the Kingdom’s Council of Senior Religious Scolars headed by Sheikh Abdulaziz al-Sheikh and the Shura Councila, according to a Royal Decree issued on Sunday. Sheikh Abdallah Al – Sheikh has been appointed as the head of the Kingdom’s newly restricted Shura Council. The new Shura Council … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Restructures Council Of Senior Scholars, Shura Council: Royal Decree
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi King: Addressing Challenges Facing Youth Is A G20 PriorityRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abudlaziz Al Saud, has stressed that addressing the challenges that the youth are facing, and protecting their jobs, especially in the light of the coronavirus pandemic, remains at the forefront of the G20’s priorities. On behalf of King Salman, Minister … Continue reading NEWS ALERT | Saudi King: Addressing Challenges Facing Youth Is A G20 Priority
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Discusses OPEC+ Agreements With Vladimir PutinRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman discussed with Russian President Vladimir Putin energy markets and the implementation of agreements by the oil producers group known as OPEC+ on Saturday. ‘Both sides have reiterated their willingness to continue close coordination in this area in order to maintain stability on the … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Discusses OPEC+ Agreements With Vladimir Putin
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Ministry Strongly Condemns Paris Terrorist AttackMILAN | ITALY – Saudi Arabia’s Minister of Foreign Affairs has expressed the Kingdom’s strong condemnation of the terrorist attack that took place in a suburb of the French capital Paris, and claimed the life of a French citizen. The Ministry expressed the Kingdom’s solidarity with the French people, while offering condolences and sympathy to … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Ministry Strongly Condemns Paris Terrorist Attack
- TRAVEL ALERT | Saudia Resumes International Flights To 20 CitiesRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi airline has resumed international flights to 20 destinations in the Middle East, Asia and Europe, after seven months of travel disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic. The Kingdom’s flag carrier said permitted travelers could now fly to Amman, Dubai, Tunis, Cairo, Alexandria, Nairobi, Addis Ababa, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Istanbul, London, … Continue reading TRAVEL ALERT | Saudia Resumes International Flights To 20 Cities
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Congratulates King Of Spain On National DayRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulation to King Felipe VI of Spain on the occasion of his country’s National Day. In his cable, HRH the Crown Prince wished the Spanish King constant good … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Congratulates King Of Spain On National Day
- NEWS ALERT | Coalition Intercepts Houthi Drone Launched Towards NajranRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – The Coalition to Fight Legitimacy in Yemen said on Sunday that it intercepted and destroyed an explosive-laden drone launched by the Houthi militias towards Saudi Arabia’s Najran city, the state news agency reported. ‘The terrorist Houthi militia launched it in a systematic and deliberate manner to target civilians’, Coalition spokesman … Continue reading NEWS ALERT | Coalition Intercepts Houthi Drone Launched Towards Najran
- HEALTH | Saudi Arabia Conducted 6.9 Million PCR Test So FarRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia on Friday announced 24 new COVID-19- related deaths, taking to 4,996 the number of people who have so far died from the coronavirus disease in the Kingdom. There were 407 new cases reported in the country, meaning a total of 338, 539 citizens had now contracted COVID-19. Officials … Continue reading HEALTH | Saudi Arabia Conducted 6.9 Million PCR Test So Far
- BUSINESS | UNWTO Launches AlUla Framework For Community DevelopmentThe World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) has launched the ‘AlUla Framework for Inclusive Community Development Through Tourism’, with a set of transformative tourism practices sustaining live hoods in local communities. Tourism Ministers of the G20 nations have committed to stepping up their efforts to place sustainability and inclusion at the heart of tourism recovery and future … Continue reading BUSINESS | UNWTO Launches AlUla Framework For Community Development
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi Arabia: Distance Learning Till End Of 1st TermRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Minister of Education Dr. Hamad bin Mohammed Al Shaikh announced Thursday that distance learning will continue till the end of the first term of the educational year after evaluating the situation in the past weeks. He made the announcement on twitter. In August, the minister said the education process … Continue reading NEWS ALERT | Saudi Arabia: Distance Learning Till End Of 1st Term
- TRAVEL | Al-Asha Named World’s Largest Date Palm Oasis By GuinnessRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Culture Minister Prince Bader Bin Abdullah Bin Frahan announce Thursday, that Al-Ahsa Governorate has been registered in the Guinness World Records at the world’s largest date palm oasis. According to Guinness’s website, the oasis includes more than 2.5 million palm trees feeding on a vast aquifer through 280 artesian … Continue reading TRAVEL | Al-Asha Named World’s Largest Date Palm Oasis By Guinness