RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA, December 1, 2019 – HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has sent, upon his departure from the United Arab Emirates, a cable of thanks to Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.
In his cable, HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman said: “As I leave your friendly country, I’m pleased to extend my thanks to and appreciation of Your Highness, for the warm welcome and generous hospitality accorded to me and the accompanying delegation. The joint talks I has with you within the framework of the Saudi-UAE Coordination Council, have underscored the importance of proceeding with enhancing the relations between our two friendly countries and continuing the process of coordination and consultation in all field under the leadership of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, wishing Your Highness, continuous good health and happiness and the people of the United Arab Emirates steady progress and prosperity”.
- BUSINESS | Saudi Energy Minister Promises ‘Ouching Like Hell’ For Oil Price GamblersLONDON – Saudi Energy Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman warned traders against betting heavily in the oil market saying he will try to make the market jumpy and promised those who gamble on the oil price would be ‘ouching like hell’.
- TRAVEL ALERT | Saudi Arabia Gradually Lifts Travel RestrictionsSaudi Arabia is gradually lifting the travel ban, by allowing a specific group of people to enter and exit the Kingdom before January 1, the expected date of the complete reopening of the land, maritime and air borders. The exact date for lifting the suspension of travel and allowing the land, sea and air transport … Continue reading TRAVEL ALERT | Saudi Arabia Gradually Lifts Travel Restrictions
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi Arabia Says Rejects Any Threat To Regional StabilityRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – The Saudi government stressed on Tuesday its keenness on the unity, sovereignty and safety of Arab territories, saying it rejects and threat to the region. Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz chaired the cabinet meeting that was held via videoconference in Neom due to the ongoing … Continue reading NEWS ALERT | Saudi Arabia Says Rejects Any Threat To Regional Stability
- ENTERTAINMENT | Saudi Arabia’s First Post – Covid-19 Concert To Be A Star – Studded National Day CelebrationThe first, post-coronavirus concerts will be held in Saudi Arabia towards the end of this month. Set to go ahead on the occasion of the Kingdom’s 90th National Day (September 23), the celebrations will take place across the cities of Riyadh and Jeddah and feature performances from 11 stars from across the Arab world. The … Continue reading ENTERTAINMENT | Saudi Arabia’s First Post – Covid-19 Concert To Be A Star – Studded National Day Celebration
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia to Lift Some International Flight Restrictions on September 15RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia will partially lift its suspension of international flight as of Sept.15 to allow ‘exceptional categories’ of citizens and residents to travel, the state news agency SPA said on Sunday. The kingdom will scrap all travel restrictions on air, land and sea transport for citizens on Jan.1, 2021, it … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia to Lift Some International Flight Restrictions on September 15
- POLITICS | Trump Says Another Country Could Join Israel – UAE AccordWASHINGTON – U.S. President Donald Trump said on Thursday it was possible another country could soon join a diplomatic accord between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. Trump is to host a signing ceremony next Tuesday that will include delegations with Israel and the UAE. His negotiators have been trying to get other Gulf nations, … Continue reading POLITICS | Trump Says Another Country Could Join Israel – UAE Accord
- BUSINESS | Saudi Sovereign Fun PIF Weighs Investing In Ant IPO – SourcesSaudi Arabia’s sovereign fund PIF is weighing a potential investment in the initial public offering of Chinese financial technology firm Ant Group, which could be the world’s biggest IPO, two sources familiar with the matter said. Ant, Alibaba’s fintech arm and China’s dominant mobile payments firm, field for a dual listing in Hong Kong and … Continue reading BUSINESS | Saudi Sovereign Fun PIF Weighs Investing In Ant IPO – Sources
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince, Japan’s Defense Minister Discuss Security Of Marine Traffic: SPARIYAD | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince, who also holds the title of defense minister, discussed with Japan’s defense minister cooperation in defense fields and security of marine traffic, Saudi State News Agency, SPA, reported on Tuesday. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Minister Taro Kono discussed, in a phone call, regional security … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince, Japan’s Defense Minister Discuss Security Of Marine Traffic: SPA
- BREAKING NEWS | Yemen’s Houthis Say They Fired Drones At Saudi Arabia’s Abha AirportMILAN | ITALY – Yemen’s Iran – aligned Houthi group said it aimed a number of drones at Saudi Arabia’s Abha International Airport early on Tuesday and put it out of action for several hours. A Saudi – led coalition fighting the Houthis in Yemen said it had intercepted and destroyed an explosive drone aimed … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | Yemen’s Houthis Say They Fired Drones At Saudi Arabia’s Abha Airport
- BREAKING NEWS | King Salman, Russian President Discuss Efforts To Combat CoronavirusCustodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman Bin Abdulaziz held telephone talks on Monday with Russian President Vladimir Putin. Talks focused on the meetings of the G20, whose presidency is chaired by Saudi Arabia for 2020. They also tackled group’s efforts in combating the novel coronavirus pandemic. King Salman expressed the Kingdom’s keenness on … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | King Salman, Russian President Discuss Efforts To Combat Coronavirus
- BUSINESS | IAEA Providing support for Saudi Arabia As It Plans To Adopt Nuclear Energy: Saudi TVMILAN | ITALY – The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) director general Rafael Grossi was quoted on Monday as saying the Saudi Arabia was preparing to adopt nuclear energy and the agency was providing support, Saudi state TV Al-Ekhbariya reported. ‘Saudi Arabia is interested in nuclear energy and we are working on providing it with … Continue reading BUSINESS | IAEA Providing support for Saudi Arabia As It Plans To Adopt Nuclear Energy: Saudi TV
- BREAKING NEWS | Trump Welcomes Opening Of Saudi Airspace To Israel –UAE FlightsMILAN | ITALY – U.S. President Donald Trump told Saudi Arabia’s King Salman in a phone call that he welcomed the opening of Saudi airspace to flights between Israel and the United Arab Emirates and discussed ways to enhance regional security, a White House spokesman said. Trump also urged Saudi Arabia to negotiate with other … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | Trump Welcomes Opening Of Saudi Airspace To Israel –UAE Flights