RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA, December 1, 2019 – His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has, upon his departure from the UAE, sent a cable of thanks to Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates.
In his cable, HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman said: “As I leave your brotherly country, I am pleased to express to Your Highness my utmost gratitude and appreciation for the warm reception and hospitality accorded to me and the accompanying delegation. Your Highness, this visit to our second country, the United Arab Emirates, has confirmed the deep historical and distinguished relations between our two brotherly countries, under the leadership of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and your Highness. I pray to Allah the Almighty to keep providing you with good health and happiness, and further security, stability and prosperity to the friendly people of UAE”.
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Encourages Direct Talks Between Israel And Palestinians Under U.S. PatronageRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia has encouraged Israel and Palestinians to start direct peace negotiations overseen by the United States, after Donald Trump announced his long awaited peace plan. King Salman reassured the Kingdom’s commitment to the Palestinian issue and Palestinian rights, in a phone call with Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas. The Kingdom’s … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | UAE Health Ministry Confirms First Coronavirus CaseDUBAI | The UAE’s Ministry of Health and Prevention said the country’s “general health situation” is not a cause for concern, after confirming at least one case of the coronavirus in the country, in a circular released on social media. “The first case of the coronavirus was diagnosed in Chinese citizens from Wuhan city”, said … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Discusses Possible Impact Of Coronavirus On Oil Market: SPADUBAI | UAE – – Saudi Arabia’s government discussed the possible impact of the new coronavirus on the oil market on Tuesday, and said it was confident China and the international community would be able to eradicate it, state news agency SPA said. The cabinet reiterated that OPEC and its allies could respond to any … Read more
- SPORT | Kobe Bryant And Wife ‘Had A Deal That They Would Never Fly On A Helicopter Together’: SourceLOS ANGELES | CALIFORNIA – – Kobe Bryant used helicopters to get around Los Angeles, but he and his wife Vanessa Bryant made a point not to fly together. “He and Vanessa had a deal that they would never fly on a helicopter together”, a source tells People of the couple, who tied the knot … Read more
- WORLD NEWS | FBI Receives ‘Zero Cooperation’ From Prince Andrew In Epstein Probe: Law Enforcement SourceMILANO | ITALY – – The FBI approached Britain’s Prince Andrew for an interview in connection with its investigation into the activities and death of Jeffrey Estein, a U.S. law enforcement source said on Monday. Manhattan-based U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman publicly confirmed the approach to Andrew at a meeting of a group which supports battered … Read more
- WORLD NEWS | Trump Offers China “Any Help” Necessary As Coronavirus Toll Hits 81MILANO | ITALY – U.S. President Donald Trump offered China any help needed on Monday to control a coronavirus outbreak in the central city of Wuhan that has killed 81 people and stranded tens of millions during the biggest holiday of the year. With provincial authorities taking increasing flak from the public over their initial … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Minister Says Israeli Passport Holders Cannot Visit: CNNPARIS | FRANCE – – Saudi Arabia’s foreign ministers said Israelis were not welcome to visit the kingdom after Israel decreed that Israeli citizens could visit Saudi Arabia under certain circumstances, CNN reported on Monday. “Our policy is fixed. We do not have relations with the state of Israel and Israeli passport holders cannot visit … Read more
- BUSSINESS | Jazan’s Coffee Bean Production Expected To Reach 300 Tones In 2020RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – The seventh Coffee Beans Festivals starts on Jan.30, amid expectations that more than 300 tones of coffee beans will be produces and enter the Saudi market by the end of 2020 due to increased production in the Jazan mountains. “This year’s festival is completely different in terms of activities, … Read more
- GRAMMY | Michelle Obama Wins Grammy For Best Spoken Word AlbumLOS ANGELES | CALIFORNIA – – The former first lady can now add Grammy winner to her resume, after snagging the award on music’s biggest night for Best Spoken World Album, for the audiobook of her memoir “Becoming”. Her win on Sunday gives the Obama household its third Grammy: former president Barak Obama has already … Read more
- TRAVEL | Israel Approves Travel To Saudi Under Limited CircumstancesMILAN | ITALY – – Israel on Sunday announced that it would permit Israeli citizens to travel to Saudi Arabia for the first time, under certain conditions that include Israeli entrepreneurs seeking investments, in a signal of warming ties. Israeli Interior Minister Arhey Deri, after consulting the country’s security establishment, issued a statement saying that … Read more
- ROYALS | Saudi Crown Prince Patronize Graduation Ceremony of 97th Batch of King Faisal Air College9999999999999 RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – H.R.H. Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, patronized Sunday the graduation ceremony of the 97th batch of King Faisal Air College. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was accompanied by Prince Turki bin Mohammed bin Fahd bin Abdulaziz, … Read more
- King Salman Awards Race And Beauty Contest Winners During King Abdulaziz Camel Festival FinaleKing Salman Awards Race And Beauty Contest Winners During King Abdulaziz Camel Festival Finale RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia’s King Salman patronized on Sunday the closing ceremony of the Fourth King Abdulaziz Camel Festival. The king, along with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, welcomed dignitaries and guests from the Gulf countries, including Kuwait’s … Read more