RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA, December 1, 2019 – His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has, upon his departure from the UAE, sent a cable of thanks to Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of the United Arab Emirates.
In his cable, HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman said: “As I leave your brotherly country, I am pleased to express to Your Highness my utmost gratitude and appreciation for the warm reception and hospitality accorded to me and the accompanying delegation. Your Highness, this visit to our second country, the United Arab Emirates, has confirmed the deep historical and distinguished relations between our two brotherly countries, under the leadership of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and your Highness. I pray to Allah the Almighty to keep providing you with good health and happiness, and further security, stability and prosperity to the friendly people of UAE”.
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Arrives in Abu DhabiSaudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has arrived in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi in the second leg of his tour of Gulf states that began in Oman. The Crown Prince was greeted by his counterpart Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed upon his arrival, according to photos released by state … More Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Arrives in Abu Dhabi
- Saudi Crown Prince Begins Official State Visit To Oman As Part Of Gulf TourThe official reception ceremony for Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman began at Oman’s royal palace in Muscat, his first stop as part of his tour of several Gulf states. Oman’s Sultan Haitham bin Tariq escorted Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to the stage of honor where the Saudi royal anthem was played, … More Saudi Crown Prince Begins Official State Visit To Oman As Part Of Gulf Tour
- Dubai’s Sheikh Mohammed Meets Saudi Foreign Minister At Expo 2020 DubaiDUBAI – Dubai’s ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan at Expo 2020 Dubai on Monday. During the meeting, Sheikh Mohammed received a letter from Saudi Arabia’s king Salman on ways to strengthen bilateral relations between the two GCC countries, according to a statement from Dubai Media Office. … More Dubai’s Sheikh Mohammed Meets Saudi Foreign Minister At Expo 2020 Dubai
- Saudi – Owned Kentucky Derby Winner Medina Spirit Dies Of Heart AttackPARIS, France – The Kentucky Derby – winning horse Medina Spirit, owned by Saudi businessman Amr Zedan, died of a heart attack on Monday after a workout, a lawyer for the horse’s trainer said. Medina Spirit clinched a surprise win at the Kentucky Derby in May, bringing trainer Bob Baffert a record seventh win in … More Saudi – Owned Kentucky Derby Winner Medina Spirit Dies Of Heart Attack
- Starting January 2022, UAE’s Weekends Will Be On Saturday And SundayAccording to brand new reports, the United Arab Emirates will move its weekend from Friday and Saturday to Saturday and Sunday from January 1, 2022. The reasoning behind the switch is to help the UAE align its systems with those of international business communities around the globe. However, the new work calendar will also keep … More Starting January 2022, UAE’s Weekends Will Be On Saturday And Sunday
- Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Arrives In Oman To Start Gulf TourOMAN – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman arrived in Oman where he will will embark on a tour of neighboring Gulf states starting Monday. Saudi Arabia and Oman also signed 13 Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) for joint work on specific projects within economic sectors through several companies owned by the Oman Investment Authority … More Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Arrives In Oman To Start Gulf Tour
- Omani, Saudi Companies Sign $10 Bln MoUs Ahead Of Crown Prince’s VisitOMAN – Omani and Saudi firms signed 13 memoranda of understanding (MoU) potentially valued at more than $10 billion, Omani official media reported on Monday, as Saudi Crown prince Mohammed bin Salman sets off on a Gulf tour. Oman’s state energy company OQ signed an MoU with petrochemicals firm Saudi Basic Industries Corp (SABIC) on … More Omani, Saudi Companies Sign $10 Bln MoUs Ahead Of Crown Prince’s Visit
- Saudi Crown Prince Will Start Tour Of Gulf Region On Monday – Al ArabiyaDUBAI – Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman will start a tour of Gulf Arab states on Monday ahead of an annual Gulf Summit this month that comes amid crucial talks aimed at salvaging a nuclear pact between Iran and the West. Prince Mohammed will visit Oman, the United Arab Emirates, … More Saudi Crown Prince Will Start Tour Of Gulf Region On Monday – Al Arabiya
- COVID-19 Booster Dose Will Be Required To Maintain Fully Vaccinated Status In Saudi ArabiaPARIS, France – People in Saudi Arabia will be required to receive a booster dose of COVID-19 vaccine eight months after getting double – jabbed to maintain their vaccinated status. As of February 1, 2022, adults aged 18 and above will need to have a booster dose in order to keep their fully vaccinated status on … More COVID-19 Booster Dose Will Be Required To Maintain Fully Vaccinated Status In Saudi Arabia
- Louvre Abu Dhabi License Extended Until 2047The Louvre Abu Dhabi’s license has been extended by 10 years to 2047, the French presidency said Friday during a visit by Emmanuel Macron to the United Arab Emirates. The French president and Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed agreed to the ‘extension for 10 years of the partnership over the Louvre Abu … More Louvre Abu Dhabi License Extended Until 2047
- France’s Macron hopes for progress on Lebanon during Saudi talksFrench President Emmanuel Macron said on Friday he hoped talks he would hold in Saudi Arabia later in the day would help alleviate tension between Gulf states and Lebanon. Lebanon’s Information Minister George Kordahi resigned on Friday to help end a diplomatic spat with Saudi Arabia over comments he had made criticising Saudi Arabia’s role … More France’s Macron hopes for progress on Lebanon during Saudi talks
- Saudi Arabia Reports First Omicron Case Coming From North AfricaPARIS, France – Saudi Arabia confirmed its first case of the Omicron COVID – 19 variant coming from a north African country, state news agency SPA reported on Wednesday. SPA, quoting a statement from the kingdom’s health ministry, said authorities had isolated the person and people who where in contact with them. The first Omicron variant … More Saudi Arabia Reports First Omicron Case Coming From North Africa