DUBAI – H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai, visited Sunday the main exhibition area of Dubai Airshow 2019 at Dubai World Central.
Sheikh Hamdan toured the exhibition and was briefed about the latest aeronautical technologies both of the civil and military aviation. He was given a whistle-stop tour of the stands on display at the Airshow.
Sheikh Hamdan praised the level of participation of local and international firms, and welcome participants and visitors to the show, which become the third-largest event in the world dedicated to the aviation industry.
- BUSSINESS | Keeping Shoppers Safe At One Of The World’s Busiest MallsRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Dubai Mall is one of the Emirate’s leading attractions, drawing more than 80 million visitors a year to its extravagant mix of retail and entertainment, where Cartier diamond displays sit alongside a world-renowned aquarium. The mall, which holds the Guiness World Record for being the world’s biggest, was shuttered on … Continue reading BUSSINESS | Keeping Shoppers Safe At One Of The World’s Busiest Malls
- NEWS ALERT | Abu Dhabi Police Issue Move Permits During National Disinfection ProgrammeABU DHABI – – The Abu Dhabi Police Said move permits are providing during the National Disinfection Program via their website, http://www.adpolice.gov.ae, affirming the importance of adhering to the duration of the permit in order to avoid violation. Those going out for absolute necessity, including visiting hospital or pharmacy, or buying essential needs, and don’t … Continue reading NEWS ALERT | Abu Dhabi Police Issue Move Permits During National Disinfection Programme
- ARTS & CULTURE | Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Centre Launches Remote Guided Cultural ToursABU DHABI – Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Centre launched remote cultural tours at the mosque in line with precautionary measures taken in the UAE to protect the society, following the spread of the coronavirus. The leading global cultural destination annually receives over 6 million worshippers and visitors of various cultures all across the globe. All … Continue reading ARTS & CULTURE | Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Centre Launches Remote Guided Cultural Tours
- NEWS | Saudi – Emirati Media Project Launched In Support Of People of DeterminationRIYADH| SAUDI ARABIA – Two organizations from the Saudi Arabia and UAE have joined forces to launch a media project in support of People of Determination on social media platforms. The Zayed Higher Organisation for People of Determination and the King Salman Centre for Disability Research Sunday announced the campaign, ‘To Be Closer To You’, … Continue reading NEWS | Saudi – Emirati Media Project Launched In Support Of People of Determination
- BUSINUAE Non-Oil Private Sector Hits Second Consecutive Record Low: PMIESS |RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – The United Arab Emirates’ (UAE) non-oil private sector shrank at a record rate for the second month running in April, as lockdown measures to fight the coronavirus pandemic piled pressure on an already sluggish economy. The seasonally adjusted HIS Markit UAE Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI), which covers manufacturing and services, … Continue reading BUSINUAE Non-Oil Private Sector Hits Second Consecutive Record Low: PMIESS |
- DUBAI | Hamdan Bin Mohammed Chairs Remote Meeting Of Supreme Committee Of Crisis And DisasterDubai – Dubai’s Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management Sunday held a remote meeting chaired by Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, to review the latest outcomes and progress of efforts to fight the COVID-19 pandemic in the emirate. The remote meeting … Continue reading DUBAI | Hamdan Bin Mohammed Chairs Remote Meeting Of Supreme Committee Of Crisis And Disaster
- BUSINESS | Following Dubai, More UAE Malls, Restaurants ReopenDUBAI – Malls in the United Arab Emirates’ capital Abu Dhabi began reopening to a restrict number of customers this weekend as the UAE eases lockdown measures imposed more than a month ago to combat the novel coronavirus. Malls, dine-in restaurants and cafes in Dubai, the UAE’s business and tourism hub, had earlier resumed operations … Continue reading BUSINESS | Following Dubai, More UAE Malls, Restaurants Reopen
- NEWS | Mohamed bin Zayed Receives Call From Prince CharlesAbu Dhabi – Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commande of the UAE Armed Forced, Monday received a phone call from HRH Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and heir to the British throne. During the call, Sheikh Mohamed and Prince Charles discussed ties of friendship between the … Continue reading NEWS | Mohamed bin Zayed Receives Call From Prince Charles
- NEWS | UAE Mulls Restrictions On Countries Refusing To Accept Their NationalsRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – The United Arab Emirates is considering imposing restrictions on work quotes of countries that refuse to accept their nationals who wish to leave the Gulf nation amid the coronavirus outbreak. The Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization is weighing plans to restructure its cooperation and labor relations with countries refusing … Continue reading NEWS | UAE Mulls Restrictions On Countries Refusing To Accept Their Nationals
- SPORTS | Dubai Sports Council Announces ‘Marathon At Home’DUBAI – Dubai Sports Council, in collaboration with ASICS Middle East and 5:30 Run club, have come up with an exciting new initiative, the ‘Marathon at Home’, which will take place under the umbrella of DSC’s ‘Be Fit, Be Safe’ and #stayhome campaigns, and is designed to keep members of UAE’s community in running shape … Continue reading SPORTS | Dubai Sports Council Announces ‘Marathon At Home’
- HEALTH | UAE Launches Online Campaign For Mental Support Amid Coronavirus OutbreakABU DHABI – The National Programme for Happiness and Wellbeing, NPHW, has launched a national campaign for mental support for all UAE residents to help them overcome the psychological impact resulting from the spread of COVID-19. More than 50 experts in the field of psychology, mental and social support, and life skills are participating in … Continue reading HEALTH | UAE Launches Online Campaign For Mental Support Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- BREAKING NEWS | UAE Imposes First Lockdown On Historic District To Slow CoronavirusDUBAI – Dubai enforced the UAE’s first full lockdown on district housing the emirate’s famous gold and spice markets on Tuesday, to disinfect the normally bustling tourist and trade as part of efforts to stem the spread of the coronavirus. The United Arab Emirates has extended a daily overnight curfew for a nationwide disinfection drive … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | UAE Imposes First Lockdown On Historic District To Slow Coronavirus