RIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA – Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz, Saudi Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, expressed appreciation of His Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, for the nobles sacrifices made by the UAE along with the Saudi forces and the rest of Arab Coalition soldiers across Yemeni territories.
In his speech during signing of the Riyadh Agreement between the Yemeni legitimate Government and the Southern Transitional Council Tuesday, the Saudi Crown Prince said: ‘We are pleased to welcome you on this blissful day which brings Yemenis together in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia which has been used since the era of the Founder King Abdulaziz, to standing by Yemen, ensuring its stability and relentlessly supporting its prosperity out of confidence in the wisdom of its people and their determination to survive all challenges”.
The Saudi Crown Prince underlined the Kingdom’s supportive stance of Yemenis with whom he said Saudi Arabia is inseparably bound by strong religious, neighborly and kinship ties.
‘In continuation of this supportive stance for Yemenis, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud of Saudi Arabia directed to exert all possible to mend fences between Yemeni brethren”, he added.
The Saudi Crown Prince commended the positive response of Yemeni President Abdrabu Mansour and the Southern Transitional Council to the Kingdom’s call for dialogue, which resulted in forging the Riyadh Agreement that he hoped would mark a fresh start for a new phase of stability and development in Yemen.
“The Kingdom will always be standing by you”, he addressed the Yemenis.
“Our prime concern since the onset of the Yemeni crisis has been to stand by the brotherly people of Yemen in response to a request made by the legitimate President of Yemen. Our stance has stemmed from the self-defence principle to put an end to all external interferences aimed at creating a new fact by force on the ground and staging a coup against the state’s legitimate institutions while posing menacing threats to the security of Yemen’s neighbors and the regions’ water passages before the very eyes of the entire world”. ‘We have managed to achieve a lot for Yemen and the for the security of the region. We have provided a lot of support and assistance to Yemeni people out of our feelings of love and fraternity. We will continue to work for helping Yemenis realize their ambitions and restore their State by trying to reach a political solution to the crisis according to the three references (the Gulf Initiative, national dialogue outcomes and United Nations Security Council Resolution 2216) in order to foil the attempts of all those who are not working for the common good of the Yemeni people’.
He doubled on the Kingdom’s affirmation of the sincere information and goodwill behind the Riyadh Agreement, which he said, is aimed at setting the national interests of Yemeni people over all sinister considerations and attempts to promote sectarianism, chaos and instability in Yemen.
“The Riyadh Agreement will – Good Will – achieve the ambitions of the Yemeni people and will open up the door for wider understandings between Yemeni parties to reach a political solution to the Yemeni crisis in order to ultimately protect Yemen against all those who are not working for the common good of all segments of Yemeni society and the rest of Arab peoples”, he concluded.
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Plans $110 Billion Investment In Jafurah Unconventional Gas Field: SPARIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia plans to invest $110 billion to develop unconventional gas reserves in Saudi Arabia’s Jafurah field, the state news agency SPA said on Friday. It said the development plans were reviewed by the Saudi High Commission for Hydrocarbons in a meeting chaired by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. The … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Meets With U.S. Secretary Of StateRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, met Thursday with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. During the meeting, they reviewed aspects of bilateral relations, the various areas of cooperation between the two friendly countries and opportunities for enhancing … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | U.S. Secretary Of State Pompeo To Visit Saudi Arabia Until FridayRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will meet with King Salman, Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman and Foreign Minister Faisal bin Farhan during a three-day visit to Saudi Arabia sarting on Wednesday, the U.S. State Department said.
- BREAKING NEWS | Grifols To Help Saudi Arabia Produce Blood Plasma MedicinesMADRID | SPAIN – – Spanish pharmaceutical company Grifols said on Tuesday it had signed a non-binding agreement with Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund to help the country produce plasma-derived medicine. Barcelona – based Grifols and the Public Investment Fund (PIF) have agreed in principle to create a joint venture that will develop plasma collection … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Continues To Support Yemeni PeopleRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – The Saudi Cabinet stressed on Tuesday that Riyadh will continue to provide humanitarian aid to the Yemeni people through the King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center. Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz chaired the cabinet meeting that was held in Riyadh. Media Minister Turki … Read more
- ARTS & CULTURE & ENTERTAINMENT | Red Sea International Film Festival Reveals Details Of Its First EditionJEDDAH | SAUDI ARABIA – The Red Sea International Film Festival announced on Monday the program details, competition lineup and industry initiatives of its first edition at a press conference held in Al-Balad Historic Jeddah, Bait Qabil. Set to take place March 12-21 at the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Festival will shed light on … Read more
- FASHION | Saudi Designer Yousef Akbar Wins Competition To Debut At Fashion Forward DubaiMILAN | ITALY – – Saudi-born designer, Yousef Akbar, was selected out of 170 competitors to participate in Fashion Forward Dubai’s (FFWD) 2020 edition in April, the UAE-based initiative announced. The competition, which he won, was by ‘Not Just a Label’ – a community that helps give emerging talent an easily accessible network and retailing … Read more
- SAUDI ARABIA | Jeddah To Host 7th National Quality ConferenceJEDDAH | SAUDI ARABIA – – The Saudi Standards, Metrology and Quality Organization (SASO) is organizing the seventh National Quality Conference from Feb.25 to Feb.27, the Saudi Press Agency reported. The event is being held under the patronage of Majid Al-Qasabi, minister of commerce and investment, at the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Jeddah. The ‘Quality in … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Congratulates President of Gambia on Independence DayRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense has sent a cable of congratulations to President Adama Barrow of the Republic of Gambia on the anniversary of his country’s Independence Day. In his cable, Crown Prince wished the President constant … Read more
- SAUDI ARABIA | Saudi Youth To Volunteer At Expo 2020 DubaiABU DHABI | UAE – – The Emirates Foundation and the Saudi Arabia Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai, have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to launch an integrated programme that provides volunteering opportunities for Saudi youth based in the UAE. In line with the youth capacity building of synergy, the volunteers will receive mentoring and … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Congratulates Serbian President on National Day3EH RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulations to President Aleksandar Vucic of the Republic of Serbia on the anniversary of his country’s National Day. In his cable, HRH Crown Prince wished the President … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Minister Denies Any Plans For Crown Prince To Meet Israeli PMRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister on Thursday denied media reports of a possible meeting between Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, amid speculation about normalizing ties between Gulf Arab and Israel. ‘There is no meeting planned between Saudi Arabia and Israel’, Prince Faisal bin Farhan … Read more