RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA — Saudi Arabia’s foreign ministry told its citizens on Friday not to travel to Lebanon, according to state news agency (SPA), as Lebanese protests entered a second day calling for the removal of leaders they accuse of looting the economy.
The Saudi foreign ministry advised its citizens in Lebanon to be extremely cautions and to call the Saudi embassy in Beirut when needed.
- SAUDI ARABIA | Three Performers Stabbed At Saudi Entertainment Event: State TVRIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA – A man stabbed three performers at a live show in Saudi Arabia’s capital and was arrested, state television reported on Monday, adding that the victims were in stable condition. The incident occurred at King Abdullah Park in central Riyadh, one of several venues hosting a two-month long entertainment festival as part of … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Grants First Permanent Residencies To ForeignersRIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia has granted “premium” residency to 73 foreigners as part of its efforts to attract foreign investment into the country. The Kingdom said it received thousands of applications after offering permanent residency for a one-time fee of 800,000 riyals (U.S. $213,301), and an annual renewable “premium” residency for 100,000 riyals per … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia To Inaugurate Diriyah Gate: A New Cultural, Lifestyle Tourism DestinationRIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA – The restoration and re-imagining of Diriyah, a sweeping 18th century adobe city that once served as the capital and stronghold of the first Saudi state, will be officially inaugurated on November 19. This cornerstone-laying event comes as the Kingdom continues its pioneering plans to welcome visitors from near and far, and underlines … Read more
- EAT THIS, NOT THAT | 50 Best Foods For DiabetesEAT THIS, NOT THAT | 50 Best Foods For Diabetes 50 Best Foods For Diabetes For most of us, dialing back on sugar and simple carbs is an effective way to fast-track weight loss. But for those living with diabetes, it can be a matter of life and death. That’s why it’s important to know … Read more
- LIFE | This Should Brighten Your Monday: Mercury Will Make A Rare Pass Across The SunMILAN/ITALY – Forget blue moons. Even more rare is when the planet Mercury right across the middle of the sun, and it’s happening Monday. A Mercury transit, as it’s called, occurs only 13 times in 100 years, according to NASA, and it won’t be seen from North America again for another 30 years, or from … Read more
- BUSINESS | Luxury Hotel Group Enters Private Jet WarsFor many years, the luxury travel sector has been undergoing a bit of an arms race. Four Seasons announced its Private Jet experience in 2015. There’s a new $50,000-per-night-private penthouse suite at the Park Hyatt New York and a fleet of custom-built yachts coming from Ritz Carlton – the first voyage is in 2020. It … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Congratulates President Of Poland On Republic ProclamationRIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA, November 10, 2019 – His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulations to President Andrezej Duda of the Republic of Poland on the anniversary of his country’s Proclamation of the Republic. In the cable, HRH … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Congratulates UAE President On Re-Electing Him As President Of UAE’s Supreme Council Of The UnionRIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA – His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulations to President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan of the United Arab Emirates on the occasion of re-electing him as President of the UAE’s Supreme Council … Read more
- HEALTH | 7 Reasons Raspberries Are So Good For YouRaspberries are enjoyable all year long, whether they’re fresh or frozen. These gorgeous aren’t just delicious and versatile; they have an impressive nutritional profile that makes them one of the healthiest choices in the produce aisle. Here are seven health benefits of raspberries, plus simple ways to include both fresh and frozen options into meals … Read more