JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA – His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulazia Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, Wednesday met with Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.
The meeting dealt with regional developments, particularly the sabotage attacks on Saudi Aramco plants in Abqaiq and Khurais, stressing Iraqi keenness on the security and stability of the Kingdom, nothing the positive role played by the Kingdom to stabilize energy markets.
During the meeting, they reviewed aspects of bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries and the opportunities of developing them in various fields.
- NEWS | U.S. Secretary Of State Pompeo Defends Saudi Arms Sales After Watchdog ReportPRAGUE – U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Wednesday his department did everything by the book in regards to arms sales to Saudi Arabia in 2019 after a government watchdog found the risk of civilian casualities in Yemen was not fully evaluated. His comments came after a State Deoartment Inspector General report earlier … Continue reading NEWS | U.S. Secretary Of State Pompeo Defends Saudi Arms Sales After Watchdog Report
- SPORTS | In Implementation Of Directives of Saudi Crown Prince, 5th King Abdulaziz Camel Festival To Start On December 1stRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – In implementaton of the directives of HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, General Supervisor of the Camel Club, the 5th edition of King Abdulaziz Camel Festival is set to be held on the December the 1st. It is … Continue reading SPORTS | In Implementation Of Directives of Saudi Crown Prince, 5th King Abdulaziz Camel Festival To Start On December 1st
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince, Brazilian President Discuss Bilateral TiesRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, held telephone talks on Monday with Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro. Bolsonaro had telephoned the Crown Prince to inquire about the health of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, who had undergone … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince, Brazilian President Discuss Bilateral Ties
- BREAKING NEWS | Aramco’s Dividend Defence Are Triple-LockedRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia has deployed its triple-bottomed dividend defence sooner than expected. The Saudi state energy giant is handing $18.75 billion to investors this quarter even though earnings plunged to little more than a third of the amount. It’s a contrast with rivals BP and Royal Dutch Shell, which both trimmed … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | Aramco’s Dividend Defence Are Triple-Locked
- BREAKING NEWS | CanSino To Start Phase III Trial Of Covid-19 Vaccine In SaudiRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia will soon begin Phase III clinical trials on around 5,000 people for a COVID-19 vaccine develop by China’s CanSino Biologics Inc., a Saudi health ministry spokesman said on Sunday. Last month, CanSino’s co-founder said the company was in talks with Russia, Brazil and Saudi Arabia to launch a … Continue reading BREAKING NEWS | CanSino To Start Phase III Trial Of Covid-19 Vaccine In Saudi
- BUSINESS | Saudi Information Security Firm Elm To Aquire TabadulSaudi information security company Elm is to acquire digital services company Tabadul from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund, Elm said in a statement on Sunday. The Public Investment Fund (PIF) also owns Elm and was considering an initial public offering of the information security company, sources told Reuters in May. The value of the deal, … Continue reading BUSINESS | Saudi Information Security Firm Elm To Aquire Tabadul