BREAKING NEWS | Britain, France, Germany Blame Iran For Saudi Attack: Statement

New York, USA – France, Britain and Germany said on Monday it is clear Iran was  responsible for an attack on Saudi oil facilities on Sept.14 and called on Tehran to agree to negations on its nuclear and missile programs as well as regional security issues.

“The time has come for Iran to accept a long term negotiation framework for its nuclear program, as well as regional security issues, which include its missile programs”, the three governments said in a joint statement.

French President Emmanuel Macron, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and German Chancellor Angela Merkel met during the annual United Nations gathering of world leaders to coordinate their strategy on Iran as the European parties seek to save a 2015 nuclear deal and defuse tensions between Washington and Tehran.

“It is clear to us that Iran bears responsibility for this attack. There is no other plausible explanation”,  a statement by the three leaders said.

With Johnson laying the blame on Iran earlier in the day, it was the first time Paris and Berlin had done so.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s