MOSCOW, RUSSIA, September 18, 2019 – Russian President Vladimir Putin discussed weekend attacks on Saudi Aramco’s oil infrastructure by phone with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud on Wednesday, the Kremlin said.
Putin and the Crown Prince expressed their commitment to bilateral cooperation on stabilizing global oil prices and the Russian leader called for a thorough and imperial investigation into the attacks in Saudi Arabia, the Kremlin said.
The head of Russia’s Direct Investment Fund on Wednesday praised Saudi Aramco’s quick recovery of oil production after attacks on its facilities, and said Russian companies had offered to help fix the damage.
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Arrives in Abu DhabiSaudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has arrived in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi in the second leg of his tour of Gulf states that began in Oman. The Crown Prince was greeted by his counterpart Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed upon his arrival, according to photos released by state … More Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Arrives in Abu Dhabi
- Saudi Crown Prince Begins Official State Visit To Oman As Part Of Gulf TourThe official reception ceremony for Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman began at Oman’s royal palace in Muscat, his first stop as part of his tour of several Gulf states. Oman’s Sultan Haitham bin Tariq escorted Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to the stage of honor where the Saudi royal anthem was played, … More Saudi Crown Prince Begins Official State Visit To Oman As Part Of Gulf Tour
- Dubai’s Sheikh Mohammed Meets Saudi Foreign Minister At Expo 2020 DubaiDUBAI – Dubai’s ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan at Expo 2020 Dubai on Monday. During the meeting, Sheikh Mohammed received a letter from Saudi Arabia’s king Salman on ways to strengthen bilateral relations between the two GCC countries, according to a statement from Dubai Media Office. … More Dubai’s Sheikh Mohammed Meets Saudi Foreign Minister At Expo 2020 Dubai
- Saudi – Owned Kentucky Derby Winner Medina Spirit Dies Of Heart AttackPARIS, France – The Kentucky Derby – winning horse Medina Spirit, owned by Saudi businessman Amr Zedan, died of a heart attack on Monday after a workout, a lawyer for the horse’s trainer said. Medina Spirit clinched a surprise win at the Kentucky Derby in May, bringing trainer Bob Baffert a record seventh win in … More Saudi – Owned Kentucky Derby Winner Medina Spirit Dies Of Heart Attack
- Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Arrives In Oman To Start Gulf TourOMAN – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman arrived in Oman where he will will embark on a tour of neighboring Gulf states starting Monday. Saudi Arabia and Oman also signed 13 Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) for joint work on specific projects within economic sectors through several companies owned by the Oman Investment Authority … More Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Arrives In Oman To Start Gulf Tour
- Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Minister Prince Faisal Meets Swiss Counterpart In RiyadhRIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Minister Prince Faisal bin Farhan has received his Swiss Vice President Federal Council and Foreign Minister Ignazio Cassis developments. ‘During the meeting, they reviewed aspects of cooperation between the two countries in various fields, as well as regional and international developments and coordinating the joint efforts exerted towards them’, … More Saudi Arabia’s Foreign Minister Prince Faisal Meets Swiss Counterpart In Riyadh
- Saudi Air Defenses Destroyed Drone Launched Toward Najran AirportRIYADH, Saudi Arabia – – Saudi Arabia’s air defenses have destroyed a drone that was launched toward Najran airport, according to an Arab Coalition statement. The coalition said fragments of the intercepted Houthi drone were scattered on the al – Araysah neighborhood in Najran, without causing any injuries. The drone that was intercepted was launched … More Saudi Air Defenses Destroyed Drone Launched Toward Najran Airport
- Prophet’s Holy Mosque Open For Prayers Without An Appointment Or Permit: OfficialsPARIS, France – Officials in Saudi Arabia have announced that permits and appointments are no longer needed for visitors wishing to pray at the Prophet’s Holy Mosque in Medina, according to the Kingdom’s Ministry of Hajj and Umrah. Officials said that visitors wishing to pray at the Prophet’s Holy Mosque will no longer need to apply … More Prophet’s Holy Mosque Open For Prayers Without An Appointment Or Permit: Officials
- Saudi – Led Coalition Says It Attacked 13 Houthi Targets In YemenRIYADH, Saudi Arabia – The Saudi – led coalition has attached 13 targets during a military operation against the Houthis in Yemen, Saudi state news agency (SPA) quoted the coalition as saying on Saturday. The operation hit weapons depots, air defence and drones’ communication systems in Sanaa, Saada, and Marib provinces, the coalition said.
- Upcoming Saudi Dakar Rally Attracts Drivers From 70 Different NationalitiesPARIS, France – Saudi Arabia is hosting the third consecutive edition of the Saudi Dakar Rally 2022, attracting drivers from 70 different nationalities, the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported. The Saudi Dakar Rally this year is the largest in terms of the number of participants, SPA said. The number of participants in this year’s rally … More Upcoming Saudi Dakar Rally Attracts Drivers From 70 Different Nationalities
- King Salman Approves Granting Saudi Citizenship To Distinguished IndividualsRIYADH, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia’s King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saudi on Thursday issued a royal approval to grant Saudi citizenship to ‘a number of distinguished people with rare expertise and specialization’, the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA) reported. The approval comes ‘in light of the royal order to open the door to naturalize [grant … More King Salman Approves Granting Saudi Citizenship To Distinguished Individuals
- Saudi To Bid To Host Expo 2030 World FairRiyadh, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia intends to bid to host the Expo 230 world fair, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said in Friday, part of the de facto ruler’s push to transform the kingdom’s economy and diversify it away from oil. The Saudi capital Riyadh has submitted a formal request to host Expo … More Saudi To Bid To Host Expo 2030 World Fair