JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA, August 19, 2019 – His Royal Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulations to President Janos Ader of Hungary on the anniversary of his country’s National Day.
HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman wished the President permanent good health and happiness and his Government and people steady progress and prosperity.
- WORLD NEWS | Pope ‘Very Pained’ By Decision To Turn Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia Museum Into MosqueVATICAN – Pope Francis said on Sunday he was hurt by Turkey’s decision to make Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia museum a mosque, the latest religious leader to condemn the move. ‘My thoughts go to Istanbul. I think of Santa Sophia and I am very pained’, he said during his weekly blessing in St.Peter’s Square. Turkish President … Continue reading WORLD NEWS | Pope ‘Very Pained’ By Decision To Turn Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia Museum Into Mosque
- BUSINESS | Saudi Telecom Extends Vodafone Egypt Stake Purchase For Second TimeRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia’s largest telecoms operator Saudi Telecom CO said on Sunday it would need another two months to complete the purchase of Vodafone Group’s 55% stake in Vodafone Egypt. STC signed a non-binding agreement in January to buy the majority stake for $2.4 billion, but extended the process in April … Continue reading BUSINESS | Saudi Telecom Extends Vodafone Egypt Stake Purchase For Second Time
- TV | There’s A New Documentary All About The Ritz HotelA new documentary about the famed The Ritz Hotel is on its way. Inside The Ritz Hotel follows several important events that took place at the London hotel in recent months, including the launch of its first cookbook and an exclusive look inside the Michelin-starred kitchen. As well as all things foodie, the documentary series … Continue reading TV | There’s A New Documentary All About The Ritz Hotel
- THE POWER OF INFLUENCE | Angelina Jolie Discussed How She Talks To Her Kids About RacismAngeline Jolie is no stronger to change. She’s worked as a Special Envoy of the High Commissioner for Refugees to bring attention to the challenges that refugees face around the world. With the current state of the world, which involves protestors everywhere fighting for racial equality, Jolie told Harper’s Bazzer U.K. that she’s sitting down … Continue reading THE POWER OF INFLUENCE | Angelina Jolie Discussed How She Talks To Her Kids About Racism
- NEWS | Mohamed Bin Zayed Receives Brazilian President’s Phone CallABU DHABI – Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, discussed Friday with the Brazilian President, Jair Bolsonaro, bilateral relations and ways to enhance them in all fields. In a phone call, the two leaders reviewed a number of regional and international … Continue reading NEWS | Mohamed Bin Zayed Receives Brazilian President’s Phone Call
- NEWS | Saudi King, Crown Prince Send Condolences To UAE Leaders On Death Of Sharjah OfficialRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia’s King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman sent messages of condolences on Friday to the leaders of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) on the death of Sheikh Ahmed bin Sultan Al Qasimi, deputy ruler of the emirate of Sharjah. ‘(We) ask God Almighty to bless him with … Continue reading NEWS | Saudi King, Crown Prince Send Condolences To UAE Leaders On Death Of Sharjah Official
- NEWS | U.S. State Department ‘Disappointed’ In Turkish Government Decision On Hagia SophiaWASHINGTON – The U.S. State Department on Friday said it ‘was disappointed’ by the government of Turkey’s decision to change the status of Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia after Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan declared the ancient monument a mosque again. ‘We understand the Turkish Government remains committed to maintaining access to the Hagia Sophia for all visitors, … Continue reading NEWS | U.S. State Department ‘Disappointed’ In Turkish Government Decision On Hagia Sophia
- NEWS | Turkey’s Erdogan Signs Decree Converting Hagia Sophia Into MosqueISTANBUL – President Tayyip Erdogan signed a decree on Friday opening Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia as a mosque after a Turkish court annulled a 1934 government decree that had turned it into a museum, a copy of the decision showed. Erdogan shared on his Twitter feed a copy of the decree he had signed which said … Continue reading NEWS | Turkey’s Erdogan Signs Decree Converting Hagia Sophia Into Mosque
- NEWS | Russian Orthodox Church Says Regrets Decision Over Hagias Sophia – TASSBUCHAREST | ROMANIA – The Russian Orthodox Church on Friday said it regretted that a Turkish court did not take its concern into account when ruling that Istanbul’s Hagia Sophia being a museum was unlawful, the TASS news agency reported. It said the decision could lead to even greater division. A Turkish court said on … Continue reading NEWS | Russian Orthodox Church Says Regrets Decision Over Hagias Sophia – TASS
- TRAVEL | Italy Bans Entry From 13 Countries Due To Coronavirus FearsMILAN | ITALY – Italy on Thursday banned entry to people coming from 13 countries that it said presented an excessive rate of COVID-19 infections. The list compiled by the health ministry comprises Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chile, Kuwait, North Macedonia, Moldova, Oman, Panama, Peru and Dominican Republic. The ban affects anyone … Continue reading TRAVEL | Italy Bans Entry From 13 Countries Due To Coronavirus Fears
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi Crown Prince Makes Phone Call To Brazilian PresidentRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense made Thursday a telephone call to His Excellency President Jair Messias Bolsonaro of Brazil. During the phone conversation, Prince Mohammed bin Salman was reassured of the health of the Brazilian President, … Continue reading NEWS ALERT | Saudi Crown Prince Makes Phone Call To Brazilian President
- ROYALS | Meghan Markle Asks British Court To Prevent Newspaper From Revealing Identities Of Friends Who Defender HerLONDON – Meghan Markle asked a British court to order a newspaper to refrain from publishing the names of five friends who previously defended her in a U.S. magazine on the condition of anonymity. The Duchess of Sussex made the request in a witness statement for her lawsuit against the Daily Mail and its parent … Continue reading ROYALS | Meghan Markle Asks British Court To Prevent Newspaper From Revealing Identities Of Friends Who Defender Her