Dubai, UAE – Shopping Festival set to involve more than 300 brands participating in over 3,500 outlets in Dubai.
Running from June 21 until August 3, DSS will offer a six-week line-up of retail promotions, world-class entertainment and gastronomy picks.
Those looking to bag a bargain will enjoy six weeks of sales with more than 300 brands participating in over 3,500 outlets, giving shoppers 25-75 percent off.
Shoppers will also be treated to an exclusive offer on a specific retail product at a select shopping location each day as part of the Deal of the Day promotion.
- ARTS & CULTURE & ENTERTAINMENT | Dubai Culture To Present A Series Of Films At ‘Al Marmoom: Film In The Desert’DUBAI – – Dubai Culture and Arts Authority, Dubai Culture, will present a series of films at the first edition of ‘Al Marmoom: Film in the Desert’, which will take place from 4th – 7th March in the Al Marmoom Desert. As part of Dubai Art Season, the event aligns with the new cultural vision … Read more
- HIGH SOCIETY | Impressive Timepieces From Upcoming Christie’s Dubai Watch AuctionDUBAI | UAE – Christie’s Dubai is set to hold its 19th auction on April 11 at the new Mandarin Oriental Hotel. This edition brings with it the largest selection of watches ever offered in the region, with approximately 200 lots dating from the 1930 to 2019.
- BUSINESS | S&P Warns Coronavirus Travel Restrictions Could Hurt Dubai’s Hospitality IndustryDUBAI | UAE – – Dubai’s hospitality industry is most at risk in the Gulf Arab states region from being negatively impacted by travel restrictions associated with the new coronavirus outbreak, ratings agency S&P Global said in a research note. S&P said the travel restrictions could weight on Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, … Read more
- THE POWER OF INFLUENCE | Dubai Ruler Receives Ivanka Trump At GWFD 2020THE POWER OF INFLUENCE | Dubai Ruler Receives Ivanka Trump At GWFD 2020 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, received Ivanka Trump, Advisor to the U.S. President, on the sidelines of Global Women’s Forum Dubai, GWFD 2020, being held from 16th-17th February in Dubai. Sheikh Hamdan bin … Read more
- BUSINESS | L’Oréal Signs On As Latest Expo 2020 PartnerPARIS | FRANCE – – L’Oréal can expect even more flair at Expo 2020 at the event names L’Oréal as its official beauty products and services partner. L’Oréal is removed the world over for its best-selling cosmetics and fragrances and the international talent it work with. Through immersive experiences, including beauty shows, dedicated salons, pop-up … Read more
- DUBAI | Dubai Crown Prince Approves Decision To Waive Dubai Government Services FeesDUBAI | UAE – – Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, approved a decision to waive fees on various government services offered in Dubai, aimed at lowering the cost of living, facilitating the ease of doing business, and supporting investors. The waived fees … Read more