Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, July 18, 2019 – Saudi Culture Minister Prince Badr bin Abdullah bin Farhan on Tuesday welcomed the Cabinet decision to give his ministry the responsibility of organizing the annual Janadriyah Festival.
Before this decision, the Ministry of National Guard was responsible for the organization of his annual cultural event.
The culture minister thanked King Salman and Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman for the continuous support extended to the cultural sector. He said the ministry will work to make the Janadriyah Festival an even bigger and distinguished event.
The festival offers an opportunity for visitors to take a glimpse of Saudi Arabia’s rich and diverse cultural heritage. It captures the great history and heroism of the Saudi People since the unification of Saudi Arabia by King Abdul Aziz bin Abdulraham Al Saud.
The event start with a grand annual camel race, with speeches and national performance to be held in the evening, during which prominent personalities of the Saudi society are honored in recognition of their contributions, achievements and services for their nation in several fields.
- BUSINESS | Saudi Arabia Extends Economic Measures To Mitigate Pandemic Impact: SPARIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia extended for an additional period several government initiatives to support the private sector and investors in mitigate the impact of the coronavirus outbreak, state news agency SPA reported on Thursday, citing a decision by King Salman.
- NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Congratulates President Of Malawi On His Presidential ElectionRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulation to President Lazarus Chakwera of the Republic of Malawi on the occasion of his win of the presidential elections and swear in as president of the Republic … Continue reading NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Congratulates President Of Malawi On His Presidential Election
- NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Makes Phone Call To President Of South AfricaRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, made a phone call Monday to President Cyril Ramphose of the Republic of South Africa. During the phone call, they reviewed bilateral relations between the two countries and ways to enhance them. Issues … Continue reading NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Makes Phone Call To President Of South Africa
- NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Congratulates President Of Somalia On Independence DayRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense has sent a cable of congratulation to President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed Farmaajo of the Federal Republic of Somalia on the anniversary of his country’s Independence Day. In hid cable, HRH Crown Prince Mohammed … Continue reading NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Congratulates President Of Somalia On Independence Day
- BUSINESS NEWS | Saudi Central Bank Governor Calls For More Lending From Commercial BanksRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia’s central bank governor said it was encouraging commercial banks to lend more to sustain businesses during the coronavirus crisis. Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) Governor Ahmed al-Kholifey was speaking at a virtual economic forum.
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi Crown Prince, Nigerian President Discuss OPEC+ Deal ComplianceRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, in a phone call with Nigerian president Muhammadu Buhari, reviewed the current progress made on the OPEC+ deal, state news agency (SPA) said on Monday. Salman and Buhari also reviewed aspects of cooperation to enhance stability of oil markets, SPA added.