Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, July 13, 2019 – His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, sent a cable of congratulations to President Emmanuel Macron of France on the occasion of his country’s national day.
- BUSINESS | Aramco Says Received Approval For Jafurah Gas Field DevelopmentRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – Saudi Aramco said on Saturday it had received regulatory approval to develop Saudi Arabia’s Jafurah non-associated gas field and expects production to start in early 2024. It said output would reach around 2.2. billion cubic feet per day of sales gas by 2036, with an associated 425 million cubic … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Bans Expatriates From Travelling To Iran To Prevent New Coronavirus InfectionsRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – The Saudi General Directorate of Passport has announced the continuation of the suspension of travelling of citizens and expatriates to Iran. The measure comes within the framework of the health procedures adopted in the Kingdom to prevent any new coronavirus infections. Based on the requirements of maintaining public health, … Read more
- BUSINESS NEWS | U.S. Blocking G20 Mention Of Climate Change In Draft Communiqué, Diplomats SayRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – The United States is against mentioning climate change in the communiqué of the world’s financial leaders, G20 diplomats said, after a new draft of the joint statement showed the G20 are considering including it as a risk factor to growth. Finance ministers and central bankers of the world’s 20 … Read more
- BUSINESS NEWS | Saudi GDP Growth Projected To See An Uptick This Year, Backed By Non –Oil Sector: Central BankRIYADH | Saudi Arabia’s economic growth is projected to see an uptick this year, backed by the non – oil economy, the country’s central bank governor said on Saturday. Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) Governor Ahmed Al-Kholifey, also told an economic conference in Riyadh that it was too early to get the full picture of … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Plans $110 Billion Investment In Jafurah Unconventional Gas Field: SPARIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia plans to invest $110 billion to develop unconventional gas reserves in Saudi Arabia’s Jafurah field, the state news agency SPA said on Friday. It said the development plans were reviewed by the Saudi High Commission for Hydrocarbons in a meeting chaired by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. The … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Meets With U.S. Secretary Of StateRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, met Thursday with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo. During the meeting, they reviewed aspects of bilateral relations, the various areas of cooperation between the two friendly countries and opportunities for enhancing … Read more