Tokyo, Japan, June 01, 2019 – Prince Badr bin Abdullah bin Farhan, Saudi Minister of Culture and Governor of Royal Commission for AL-Ula Governorate, met in Tokyo on Monday with Tokyo Governor Yuriko Koike, the Saudi Press Agency reported on Monday.
During the meeting, they discussed opportunities for cultural exchanges between the Kingdom and Japan, SPA said.
Prince Badr invited the governor pf Tokyo to visit Al-Ula Governorate and discover the historic and cultural characteristic of the Governorate rich in natural and human heritage, the agency added.
- BREAKING NEWS | Under The Patronage Of HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz, An International Forum Discusses Ways To Guarantee Security And Safety Of Sea LanesRIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA, November 13, 2019 – Under the patronage of His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, the Saudi Royal Naval Forces will organize, during 24-26 November in Riyadh, the Saudi International Maritime Forum for Sea Patrol Ships under the theme “Importance … Read more
- KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA | Riyadh Seasons To Host Brazil And Argentina In “Super Clasico”RIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA – Brazil and Argentina National Teams will return to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia next Friday at King Saudi University Stadium, which will host the Super Clasico Match for the second year in a row. The previous match between the two teams in Saudi Arabia took place at King Abdullah Sports City in … Read more
- SAUDI ARABIA | Three Performers Stabbed At Saudi Entertainment Event: State TVRIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA – A man stabbed three performers at a live show in Saudi Arabia’s capital and was arrested, state television reported on Monday, adding that the victims were in stable condition. The incident occurred at King Abdullah Park in central Riyadh, one of several venues hosting a two-month long entertainment festival as part of … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Grants First Permanent Residencies To ForeignersRIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia has granted “premium” residency to 73 foreigners as part of its efforts to attract foreign investment into the country. The Kingdom said it received thousands of applications after offering permanent residency for a one-time fee of 800,000 riyals (U.S. $213,301), and an annual renewable “premium” residency for 100,000 riyals per … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia To Inaugurate Diriyah Gate: A New Cultural, Lifestyle Tourism DestinationRIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA – The restoration and re-imagining of Diriyah, a sweeping 18th century adobe city that once served as the capital and stronghold of the first Saudi state, will be officially inaugurated on November 19. This cornerstone-laying event comes as the Kingdom continues its pioneering plans to welcome visitors from near and far, and underlines … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Congratulates President Of Poland On Republic ProclamationRIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA, November 10, 2019 – His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulations to President Andrezej Duda of the Republic of Poland on the anniversary of his country’s Proclamation of the Republic. In the cable, HRH … Read more