Bucharest, Romania, June 25, 2019 – Romania today denounced in the strongest words the Iran-backed terrorist Houthi militia attack on Abha Airport of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, on June 23, killing one person and injuring more than 20 others.
In a statement, the foreign ministry of the Republic of Romania expressed solidarity with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to guarantee its sovereignty, security and safety of its citizens against attacks targeting civilian sites which flagrantly violate the international regulations and laws, extending sincere condolence to the family of the victim and wishing the wounded a speedy recovery.
- Saudi Arabia: NEOM Plans To Be Announced In 2 MonthsRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – NEOM’s general plan and the phase of implementation and construction of the project will be announced within the coming two months, as the features of the new city will be unveiled to the world three to five years later, announced NEOM CEO Nadhmi al – Nasr. Speaking after the … Read more
- SAUDI SOCIETY | Misk Launches Interactive Platform For Discussing Future Of Technology In Saudi ArabiaMisk Academy, an arm of the MiSK Foundation established by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, launched MiSK Academy Forum “1 Hour Panel Talk”, a platform for periodic discussion between a group of experts and specialists in various topics in different fields, including technology, leadership and digital media. The aim of the forum is to facilitate … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Encourages Direct Talks Between Israel And Palestinians Under U.S. PatronageRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia has encouraged Israel and Palestinians to start direct peace negotiations overseen by the United States, after Donald Trump announced his long awaited peace plan. King Salman reassured the Kingdom’s commitment to the Palestinian issue and Palestinian rights, in a phone call with Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas. The Kingdom’s … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Discusses Possible Impact Of Coronavirus On Oil Market: SPADUBAI | UAE – – Saudi Arabia’s government discussed the possible impact of the new coronavirus on the oil market on Tuesday, and said it was confident China and the international community would be able to eradicate it, state news agency SPA said. The cabinet reiterated that OPEC and its allies could respond to any … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Minister Says Israeli Passport Holders Cannot Visit: CNNPARIS | FRANCE – – Saudi Arabia’s foreign ministers said Israelis were not welcome to visit the kingdom after Israel decreed that Israeli citizens could visit Saudi Arabia under certain circumstances, CNN reported on Monday. “Our policy is fixed. We do not have relations with the state of Israel and Israeli passport holders cannot visit … Read more
- BUSSINESS | Jazan’s Coffee Bean Production Expected To Reach 300 Tones In 2020RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – The seventh Coffee Beans Festivals starts on Jan.30, amid expectations that more than 300 tones of coffee beans will be produces and enter the Saudi market by the end of 2020 due to increased production in the Jazan mountains. “This year’s festival is completely different in terms of activities, … Read more