Dubai, United Arab Emirates, June 24, 2019 – H.H.Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chariman of Dubai Executive Council, has said that the growing contribution of the Islamic economy sector in Dubai’s gross domestic product, GDP, reflects the ability of the UAE’s economy in achieving growth and highlights the success of economic diversification plan.
This is part of the vision of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, to cement Dubai as a global capital of the Islamic economy, through clear strategy that’s being executed steadily and amid a conductive business environment, he added.
His Highness said that the effective contribution of the Islamic economy sectors in Dubai’s GDP also reflects the success of Dubai in benefiting from its competitiveness to help support the sector’s Growth; and to unlock opportunities that further ensure its sustainability globally, given the UAE’S position as key partner in the global economy, thanks to the potentials it possess that allow it to take a leading role in the development of the Islamic economy globally.
“We are keen on encouraging creative ideas that open new horizons that lead to unleashing potentials of the Islamic economy and its diversified sectors and activities, and meet the growing demand on its various products and services”, the Dubai Crown Prince continued.
Sheikh Hamdan explained that these successes contribute towards cementing Dubai as the global capital of the Islamic economy sector, and present the emirate as a successful model for economic diversification and creating new sectors for growth, in line with 50-Year Charter unveiled by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid.
The report issued by Dubai Statistics Centre, a strategic partner of Dubai Islamic Economy Development Centre, DIEDC, also showed that the Islamic economy contributed towards 10 percent of Dubai’s GDP at the end of 2017.
- BUSINESS | Dubai Expects 3.2 Growth in 2020DUBAI | UAE – – Dubai’s Department of Economic Development (D.E.D.) expects the real GDP growth to reach 2.1. percent this year, 3.2 percent in 2020, and 3 percent in 2021. Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Executive Council of Dubai Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum stressed that the comprehensive development … Read more
- SOCIAL MEDIA | Sharjah Issues Social Media Law For Government, InfluencersRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Crown Prince of Sharjah and Deputy Ruler of Sharjah and Chairman of the Sharjah Executive Committee, issued and Executive Decree No. 39 of 2019 that makes it mandatory for all government departments in Sharjah to first get approval from the Sharjah Media Office prior to using services offered by social … Read more
- SAUDI ARABIA | Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Receives Cable Of Condolences From The President, Vice President Of UAE And Crown Prince Of Abu Dhabi On The Death Of Prince Miteb Bin AbdulazizRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud received a cable of condolences from the President of the United Arab Emirates Sheikh Khalifa bin Zaid Al Nahyan on the death of Prince Miteb bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. In his cable, the UAE President expressed sincere … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Sends Cable Of Thanks To President of UAERIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA, December 1, 2019 – His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has, upon his departure from the UAE, sent a cable of thanks to Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, President of … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | UAE Leaders Congratulate Romania President On “Great Union Day”ABU DHABI | UAE, December 1, 2019 – President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, has sent a message to Romanian President Klaus Iohannis, congratulating him on Romania’s “Great Union Day”, which is observed on December 1. His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai … Read more
- HIGH SOCIETY | Mohammed Bin Salman, Mohammed Bin Zayed, Mohammed Bin Rashid Attend Final Day Of F1 Abu Dhabi Grand PrixH.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, and His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister … Read more