Dubai, UAE , June 20, 2019 – H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, has issued the Executive Council Resolution No. 16 of 2019 forming Dubai Regulatory Committee for Petroleum Products Trading.
The Committee includes representatives from the Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Energy and Industry, Federal Authority for Land and Maritime Transport, Supreme Council of Energy, Dubai Police, Directorate General of Civil Defense, Dubai Municipality, Roads and Transport Authority, Department of Economic Development, Dubai Customs, Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Dubai Petroleum Company, Emirates Oil Company, ENOC, Ports Customs and Free Zone Corporation and Dubai Maritime City Authority.
The Chairman of the Supreme Council of Energy will appoint the chairman and vice chairman of the committee. The committee is responsible for all the duties prescribed in Federal Law No.14 of 2017 on Tranding in Petroleum Products and its bylaws and any other relevant regulation issued by Supreme Council of Energy. The committee reports to the Supreme Council of Energy.
The Resolution is valid from the date of issuance and will be published in the Official Gazette.
- UAE | Islamic New Year Holiday For Private Sector AnnouncedABU DHABI – The Ministry Of Human Resources and Emiratisation has declared Sunday, 23rd August, an official paid holiday for all private sector employees in the UAE to celebrate the coming Islamic New Year, Al Hijri 1442.
- SCIENCE | United Arab Emirates Set To Launch Mission To MarsDUBAI – The United Arab Emirates launches its first mission to Mars early on Monday as it strives to develop its scientific and technology capabilities and move away from its reliance on oil. The Hope Probe will launch from Japan’s Tnegashima Space Center at 1:58 A.M. UAE time/ 6:58 A.M. Japanese time Monday (2158 GMT … Continue reading SCIENCE | United Arab Emirates Set To Launch Mission To Mars
- POLITICS | Mohamed Bin Zayed, German Chancellor Discuss Cooperation, Number of Regional And International IssuesABU DHABI – Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and the German Chanceller, Angela Merkel discussed cooperation channels and ways to enhance the existing overall strategic partnership to achieve the aspirations of the two peoples to accomplish development and progress. In … Continue reading POLITICS | Mohamed Bin Zayed, German Chancellor Discuss Cooperation, Number of Regional And International Issues
- BUSINESS NEWS | Abu Dhabi Fund Suspends Debt Service Repayments For Countries, CompaniesABU DHABI – Abu Dhabi Fund For Development has suspended debt service repayments for some countries and companies for the year, the state-financed fund said on Sunday. The fund provides financial assistance to companies in the United Arab Emirates and to developing countries, which has included Pakistan, Egypt, Sudan and Ethiopia. Debt service repayments would … Continue reading BUSINESS NEWS | Abu Dhabi Fund Suspends Debt Service Repayments For Countries, Companies
- TRAVEL ALERT | UAE Says Residents, Citizens Cannot Travel Abroad For Tourism YetDUBAI – United Arab Emirates authorities on Wednesday said residents and citizens were not yet allowed to travel abroad for tourism and leisure purposes and all travel abroad needed a permit, as part of restrictions aimed at stemming the spread of the new coronavirus. A spokesman for the National Emergency Crisis and Disaster Management Authority … Continue reading TRAVEL ALERT | UAE Says Residents, Citizens Cannot Travel Abroad For Tourism Yet
- ABU DHABI | Sheikha Fatima Orders Launch Of Virtual Market For Productive FamiliesABU DHABI – Sheika Fatima bint Mubarak, Chairwoman of the Genera’ Women’s Union, GWO, President of the Supreme Council for Motherhood and Childhood, and Supreme Chairwoman of the Family Development Foundation, FED, instructed the establishment of a virtual market for productive families, in light of her belief in the importance of adopting innovative solutions to … Continue reading ABU DHABI | Sheikha Fatima Orders Launch Of Virtual Market For Productive Families