Dubai, UAE , June 20, 2019 – H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, has issued the Executive Council Resolution No. 16 of 2019 forming Dubai Regulatory Committee for Petroleum Products Trading.
The Committee includes representatives from the Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Energy and Industry, Federal Authority for Land and Maritime Transport, Supreme Council of Energy, Dubai Police, Directorate General of Civil Defense, Dubai Municipality, Roads and Transport Authority, Department of Economic Development, Dubai Customs, Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Dubai Petroleum Company, Emirates Oil Company, ENOC, Ports Customs and Free Zone Corporation and Dubai Maritime City Authority.
The Chairman of the Supreme Council of Energy will appoint the chairman and vice chairman of the committee. The committee is responsible for all the duties prescribed in Federal Law No.14 of 2017 on Tranding in Petroleum Products and its bylaws and any other relevant regulation issued by Supreme Council of Energy. The committee reports to the Supreme Council of Energy.
The Resolution is valid from the date of issuance and will be published in the Official Gazette.
- WORLD NEWS | Culture And Arts Are Powerful Agents Of Peace: Noura Al KaabiPARIS/FRANCE – Noura bint Mohammed Al Kaab, Minister of Culture and Knowledge Development, participated in a panel discussion at the Paris Peace Forum, entitled, “The Art of Dialogue, Dialogue of the Arts”, which addressed the importance of culture and the arts to promoting the value of peace. During the forum, Al Kaabi spoke about the … Read more
- EMIRATES | Khalid Bin Mohamed Bin Zayed Meets With Singaporean MinisterABU DHABI, UAE – H.H. Sheikh Khalid bin Mohamed Bin Zayed, Member of The Abu Dhabi Executive Council, and Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Executive Office, discussed today with S.Iswaran, Singaporean Minister for Communication and Information, how to develop strong bilateral relations, particularly in the areas of artificial intelligence and digital economy. Sheikh Khalid expressed … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Receives Egyptian PresidentBREAKING NEWS | Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Receives Egyptian President ABU DHABI/UAE, November 14, 2019 – His Highness Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces, received on Thursday Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El Sisi, who is on a two-day state visit to … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Congratulates UAE President On Re-Electing Him As President Of UAE’s Supreme Council Of The UnionRIYADH/SAUDI ARABIA – His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulations to President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan of the United Arab Emirates on the occasion of re-electing him as President of the UAE’s Supreme Council … Read more
- EMIRATES | Dubai’s Iconic Destinations Featured In The First Regionally Inspired Editions Of MonopolyMonopoly Dubai, the first regionally inspired version of the iconic board game Monopoly, was officially launched at the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, with Dubai Holding occupying a total of five property squares on the board, the largest number of locations by a single company. The luxurious Burj Al Arab Jumeirah was officially unveiled as the … Read more
- EMIRATES | Sports Medicine Summit 2019 To Explore Latest Trends In Sports Injury TreatmentsABU DHABI – Healthpoint Hospital, in collaboration with Premier League 2018/2019 Champions Manchester City Football Club, will organize the Sports Medicine Summit on 15th November 2019 in Abu Dhabi. The summit brings together internationally and regionally renowned sports physicians, orthopedic surgeons, sports physiotherapists, sports technologies and experts for an interdisciplinary conference on the latest approaches … Read more