Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, June 16, 2019 – Saudi Arabia’s crown prince blamed Iran for attacks on two oil tankers in a vital oil shipping route that have raised fears of broader confrontation in the region, according to an interview with the Saudi-owned Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper.
“The Iranian regime did nor respect the Japanese prime minister’s visit to Tehran and while he was there replied to his efforts by attacking two tankers, one of which was Japanese“, the newspaper quoted Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as saying on its Twitter account.
- Saudi Arabia Approves License For National Bank Of Iraq To Open Branch
- COVID Scare At G7 Meeting After Indian Delegates Test Positive
- UAE Announces Eid Al – Fitr Holiday Dates For Private Sector, Federal Employees
- Saudi Arabia’s King Salman And Turkey’s Erdogan Discuss Bilateral Ties
- Saudi Arabia To Open Land, Sea, Air Borders As Of May 17 – Ministry