Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, June 16, 2019 – Saudi Arabia’s crown prince blamed Iran for attacks on two oil tankers in a vital oil shipping route that have raised fears of broader confrontation in the region, according to an interview with the Saudi-owned Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper.
“The Iranian regime did nor respect the Japanese prime minister’s visit to Tehran and while he was there replied to his efforts by attacking two tankers, one of which was Japanese“, the newspaper quoted Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as saying on its Twitter account.
- WORLD NEWS | Practice Does Not Always Make Perfect, Finds Study Of Violinists
- WORLD NEWS | Trump Looks To Discuss Defense, With Romanian Leader
- ENTERTAINMENT | LA Opera Names Lawyer To Lead Placido Domingo Investigation
- KSA| Saudi Arabia Implements End To Travel Restriction For Saudi Women: Agency
- Mo Salah On Women’s Right In The Middle East And The Amr Warda Controversy