Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, June 16, 2019 – Saudi Arabia’s crown prince blamed Iran for attacks on two oil tankers in a vital oil shipping route that have raised fears of broader confrontation in the region, according to an interview with the Saudi-owned Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper.
“The Iranian regime did nor respect the Japanese prime minister’s visit to Tehran and while he was there replied to his efforts by attacking two tankers, one of which was Japanese“, the newspaper quoted Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud as saying on its Twitter account.
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince, Brazilian President Discuss Bilateral Ties
- BREAKING NEWS | Lebanon’s President Accepts Government Resignation, Asks It To Stay On In Caretaker Capacity
- BREAKING NEWS | Lebanon Government Resigns After Deadly Beirut Blast
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Aramco To Press Ahead With Plan To Boost Output Capacity, CEO says
- BREAKING NEWS | Aramco’s Dividend Defence Are Triple-Locked