Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, June 12, 2019 – Prince Badr bin Abdullah bin Farhan, the Minister of Culture, has appointed Ahmed Al Mulla, Dr. Zeinab Al Kahudairi and Chef Basma Al Khuraiji to manage three initiatives of the Ministry of Culture.
Ahmed Al Mulla was appointed as President of the National Film Archieve Initiative; Dr. Zeinab Al Khudairi as the Head of the full-time cultural program; and Chef Basma Al Khuraiji will be responsible for managing the National Culinary Festival Initiative.
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Encourages Direct Talks Between Israel And Palestinians Under U.S. PatronageRIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia has encouraged Israel and Palestinians to start direct peace negotiations overseen by the United States, after Donald Trump announced his long awaited peace plan. King Salman reassured the Kingdom’s commitment to the Palestinian issue and Palestinian rights, in a phone call with Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas. The Kingdom’s … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Discusses Possible Impact Of Coronavirus On Oil Market: SPADUBAI | UAE – – Saudi Arabia’s government discussed the possible impact of the new coronavirus on the oil market on Tuesday, and said it was confident China and the international community would be able to eradicate it, state news agency SPA said. The cabinet reiterated that OPEC and its allies could respond to any … Read more
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Minister Says Israeli Passport Holders Cannot Visit: CNNPARIS | FRANCE – – Saudi Arabia’s foreign ministers said Israelis were not welcome to visit the kingdom after Israel decreed that Israeli citizens could visit Saudi Arabia under certain circumstances, CNN reported on Monday. “Our policy is fixed. We do not have relations with the state of Israel and Israeli passport holders cannot visit … Read more
- BUSSINESS | Jazan’s Coffee Bean Production Expected To Reach 300 Tones In 2020RIYADH | SAUDI ARABIA – – The seventh Coffee Beans Festivals starts on Jan.30, amid expectations that more than 300 tones of coffee beans will be produces and enter the Saudi market by the end of 2020 due to increased production in the Jazan mountains. “This year’s festival is completely different in terms of activities, … Read more
- TRAVEL | Israel Approves Travel To Saudi Under Limited CircumstancesMILAN | ITALY – – Israel on Sunday announced that it would permit Israeli citizens to travel to Saudi Arabia for the first time, under certain conditions that include Israeli entrepreneurs seeking investments, in a signal of warming ties. Israeli Interior Minister Arhey Deri, after consulting the country’s security establishment, issued a statement saying that … Read more