The latest Beyonce meme heard round the world took off well into last night, bringing with it the return of Becky With the Good Hair. In case you’ve been living under a social media rock for the last 12 hours, Mrs.Carter was spotted courtside at night’s NBA Playoff game, seemingly none too pleased with her seatmate leaning over her to talk to Jay-Z.
Twitter’s been losing it over Bey’s unchecked facial reaction ever since.
But it wasn’t Queen Bey’s lesson in how to give shade that caught our rapt attention. A closer look past the singer’s side-eye to the court had us doing a double take. An all-too-familiar mint-green handbag is seen sitting by Beyonce’s side, one that seems slightly put of place amid the celeb’s usual high-end designer fare. By Far’s unmistakable Ball Bag has become an Instagram-influencer staple over the past six month. The cult indie brand has a talent for dreaming up accessories that the social media platform’s users have consistently fawned over, and it looks like Beyonce is no exception.
Ever since the shoe brand introduced handbags to its lineup. By Far has also become a celebrity staple, featured on the arms of Gigi and Bela Hadid, Kendall Jenner, and Kate Hudson, to name a few. The brand’s many show and handbag styles have all been rampant on Instagram, but the Ball Bag stands a step above. It’s the perfect culmination of this year’s best trends: croc-embossed print, a top handle, and a pistachio/mint-green finish.
Beyonce’s exact mint-green version of the bag is unfortunately no longer available for purchase, thought we’re placing bets that By Far will bringing it back soon.
- FASHION | Giorgio Armani Claims Women Pushed To Be ‘Half-Naked’ In Fashion Ads Are Being ‘Raped’
- FASHION | Saudi Designer Yousef Akbar Wins Competition To Debut At Fashion Forward Dubai
- FASHION | Tom Ford Shows His Sexy Designs In Los Angeles On Oscar Weekend
- FASHION | Amina Muaddi Among Most-Searched Brands In The World, According To Lyst
- SOME FAST FACTS ABOUT FAST FASHION | What Is Fast Fashion, And Why Is Everyone Talking About It?
- FASHION | The Qasimi Fall 2020 Show Was A Tribute To The Late Designer