Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 26th May, 2019 – Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, met today in Jeddah, with Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai.
Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed exchanged Ramadan greetings and wished more progress and peace as well as further cultural and humanitarian achievements for both countries.
They discussed the historic bilateral relations between the two countries’ peoples and leadership and ways to further enhance them.
The accompanying delegation of Sheikh Hamdan and a number of Saudi princes and officials attended the meeting.
- Saudi Crown Prince Welcomes Biden At Al – Salam Palace In Jeddah
- Saudi Arabia Resumes Visa On Arrival For US, UK, Schengen Valid Visa Holders
- Biden, Saudi King Discuss Energy Supplies, Iran And Yemen
- Saudi Arabia Requires Citizens To Take COVID Booster Shot To Travel Abroad Starting Feb. 9
- King Salman Heads Saudi Arabia’s First In – Person Cabinet Session Since Pandemic
- Saudi Arabia Says Dakar Rally Accident Investigation Show No Criminal Suspicions