Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia’s council of ministers reiterated the country’s commitment to balancing global oil markets and preventing regional conflict amid tensions between Iran and the Unitated States, state media reported on Wednesday.
The kingdom “will do everything in its power to prevent any war and its hand is always extended to peace”, a cabinet statement said, adding the government was committed “to achieving balance in the (oil) market and working towards its stability on a sustainable basis”.
- Saudi – Led Coalition Says Destroyed Launched by Yemen’s Houthis – Saudi TV
- Saudi Arabia Says COVID -19 Vaccination Required For 2021 Haj
- Blinken Calls On Yemen’s Houthis To Match Saudi, Yemen Go’vt Commitment To End War
- Saudi Plans To Order 70 Jets From Airbus, Boeing Jets, Says Report
- Saudi Arabia’s Inaugural Red Sea International Film Festival Unveils New Dates
- Saudi Crown Prince Receives Call From Qatar Emir
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Attends Formula E Race In Diriyah
- Saudi Crown Prince Receives Phone Call From Iraqi PM
- US President Biden Calls Saudi Arabia’s King Salman: White House