Riyadh, May 20, 2019 – The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has provided SAR100 million to the platform of Joodeskan which is under a supervision of the National Housing Development Association.
This royal gesture came within an activation of the social role in accelerating development.
The National Housing Development Association aims to support and help the needy families in the housing sector.
- Saudi Arabia To Open Land, Sea, Air Borders As Of May 17 – Ministry
- Saudi Crown Prince: Oil Revenues Alone Became Insufficient To Cover Citizens’ Needs
- King Salman Invites Emir Of Qatar To Visit Saudi Arabia
- Crown Prince Reaffirms Saudi Vision 2030 Programs Made
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is set to give a televised interview to Rotana Khaleejiah on Monday.
- Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince, China’s Xi Discuss Cooperation In Phone Call