Riyadh, May 20, 2019 – The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has provided SAR100 million to the platform of Joodeskan which is under a supervision of the National Housing Development Association.
This royal gesture came within an activation of the social role in accelerating development.
The National Housing Development Association aims to support and help the needy families in the housing sector.
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Directs To Allocate 4 Planes To Transport Fans Supporting Al-Hilal Football Team To The Asian Soccer Finals In Japan
- BREAKING NEWS | Under The Patronage Of HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz, An International Forum Discusses Ways To Guarantee Security And Safety Of Sea Lanes
- KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA | Riyadh Seasons To Host Brazil And Argentina In “Super Clasico”
- SAUDI ARABIA | Three Performers Stabbed At Saudi Entertainment Event: State TV
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Grants First Permanent Residencies To Foreigners
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia To Inaugurate Diriyah Gate: A New Cultural, Lifestyle Tourism Destination