Riyadh, May 20, 2019 – The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has provided SAR100 million to the platform of Joodeskan which is under a supervision of the National Housing Development Association.
This royal gesture came within an activation of the social role in accelerating development.
The National Housing Development Association aims to support and help the needy families in the housing sector.
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince, Brazilian President Discuss Bilateral Ties
- BREAKING NEWS | Aramco’s Dividend Defence Are Triple-Locked
- BREAKING NEWS | CanSino To Start Phase III Trial Of Covid-19 Vaccine In Saudi
- BUSINESS | Saudi Information Security Firm Elm To Aquire Tabadul
- BUSINESS NEWS | Saudi Aramco’s Profit Plunges 73.4%, Sees Signs Of Oil Market Recovery
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Set Air Bridge To Aid Lebanon