Riyadh, May 20, 2019 – The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has provided SAR100 million to the platform of Joodeskan which is under a supervision of the National Housing Development Association.
This royal gesture came within an activation of the social role in accelerating development.
The National Housing Development Association aims to support and help the needy families in the housing sector.
- SAUDI ARABIA | King Abdulaziz University to Host 5th University Theater Festival
- WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM | MISK To Share Its Experiences In Tackling Future Challenges In Davos
- NEWS | Saudi Arabia’s Prince Turki Al-Faisal: Multilateralism Can Encourage Dialogue, Genuine Collaboration If Given The Chance
- BREAKING NEWS | Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Receives Foreign Minister Of Cyprus
- LEGAL | Saudi Arabia: Commercial Courts to Start Handling Copyrights, Patents Cases
- BREAKING NEWS | France Deploys Radar System In Saudi Arabia To “Reassure” Kingdom