Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, May 19, 2019 – His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulations to President Paul Biya of the Republic of Cameroon on the occasion of his country’s National Day.
HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud wished the President permanent good health and happiness and the Government and people of the Republic of Cameroon steady progress and prosperity.
- NEWS | U.S. Secretary Of State Pompeo Defends Saudi Arms Sales After Watchdog Report
- SPORTS | In Implementation Of Directives of Saudi Crown Prince, 5th King Abdulaziz Camel Festival To Start On December 1st
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince, Brazilian President Discuss Bilateral Ties
- BREAKING NEWS | Aramco’s Dividend Defence Are Triple-Locked
- BREAKING NEWS | CanSino To Start Phase III Trial Of Covid-19 Vaccine In Saudi
- BUSINESS | Saudi Information Security Firm Elm To Aquire Tabadul
- BUSINESS NEWS | Saudi Aramco’s Profit Plunges 73.4%, Sees Signs Of Oil Market Recovery
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Set Air Bridge To Aid Lebanon
- BUSINESS | Riyadh Travel Fair Faces Second Delay Amid Coronavirus
HRH Crown Prince Mohamed Bin Salman