Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, May 19, 2019 – His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulations to President Paul Biya of the Republic of Cameroon on the occasion of his country’s National Day.
HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud wished the President permanent good health and happiness and the Government and people of the Republic of Cameroon steady progress and prosperity.
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi Disease Prevention Center Say No Cases Of Coronavirus In Saudi
- SPORT | Saudi Arabia’s First – Ever International Golf Tournament To Kick Off On January 30
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia To Screen Travelers From China After Virus Outbreak
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Dismisses Reports It Is Behind Hacking Of Amazon Boss Bezos’ Phone
- SAUDI ARABIA | King Abdulaziz University to Host 5th University Theater Festival
- WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM | MISK To Share Its Experiences In Tackling Future Challenges In Davos
- NEWS | Saudi Arabia’s Prince Turki Al-Faisal: Multilateralism Can Encourage Dialogue, Genuine Collaboration If Given The Chance
- BREAKING NEWS | Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Receives Foreign Minister Of Cyprus
- LEGAL | Saudi Arabia: Commercial Courts to Start Handling Copyrights, Patents Cases
HRH Crown Prince Mohamed Bin Salman