Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, May 19, 2019 – His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulations to President Paul Biya of the Republic of Cameroon on the occasion of his country’s National Day.
HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud wished the President permanent good health and happiness and the Government and people of the Republic of Cameroon steady progress and prosperity.
- SAUDI ARABIA | Three Performers Stabbed At Saudi Entertainment Event: State TV
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Grants First Permanent Residencies To Foreigners
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia To Inaugurate Diriyah Gate: A New Cultural, Lifestyle Tourism Destination
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Congratulates President Of Poland On Republic Proclamation
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Congratulates UAE President On Re-Electing Him As President Of UAE’s Supreme Council Of The Union
- Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Receives Cable Of Congratulation On Riyadh Agreement From Emir Of Kuwait
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia| Riyadh Region Governor Receives Romanian Ambassador
- BREAKING NEWS | UAE Welcomes Riyadh Agreement Between Government Of Yemen And Southern Transitional
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Commends UAE’s Sacrifices In Yemen
HRH Crown Prince Mohamed Bin Salman