Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud discussed regional developments, including efforts to strengthen security and stability, in a phone call with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the Saudi Media Ministry tweeted on Sunday.
The announcement came hours after the Saudi King invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against oil installation in the kingdom and commercials ships off the coast of the United Arab Emirates.
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Directs To Allocate 4 Planes To Transport Fans Supporting Al-Hilal Football Team To The Asian Soccer Finals In Japan
- BREAKING NEWS | Under The Patronage Of HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz, An International Forum Discusses Ways To Guarantee Security And Safety Of Sea Lanes
- KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA | Riyadh Seasons To Host Brazil And Argentina In “Super Clasico”
- SAUDI ARABIA | Three Performers Stabbed At Saudi Entertainment Event: State TV
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Grants First Permanent Residencies To Foreigners
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia To Inaugurate Diriyah Gate: A New Cultural, Lifestyle Tourism Destination
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Congratulates President Of Poland On Republic Proclamation
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Congratulates UAE President On Re-Electing Him As President Of UAE’s Supreme Council Of The Union
- Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Receives Cable Of Congratulation On Riyadh Agreement From Emir Of Kuwait