Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud discussed regional developments, including efforts to strengthen security and stability, in a phone call with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the Saudi Media Ministry tweeted on Sunday.
The announcement came hours after the Saudi King invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against oil installation in the kingdom and commercials ships off the coast of the United Arab Emirates.
- KSA | Saudi Women Must Meet These Requirements To Join The Kingdom’s Army
- BREAKING NEWS | US’ Esper Reinforces Commitment To Helping Saudi Arabia Defend Itself
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia To Deliver First Batch Of Premium Residency Next Month
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Calls For International Deal Stopping Iran From Acquiring Nuclear Weapons
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi King Receives U.S. Defense Chief In Riyadh
- TRAVEL | All-Female Saudi Tourist Group Explores Wonders Of Tabuk
- BREAKING NEWS | UNESCO Selects Saudi Arabia For Setting Up Regional Center For Dialogue, Peace
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Embassy Announces Successful Evacuation Of Its Nationals From Lebanon
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia To Host Global Cybersecurity Forum In February