Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud discussed regional developments, including efforts to strengthen security and stability, in a phone call with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the Saudi Media Ministry tweeted on Sunday.
The announcement came hours after the Saudi King invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against oil installation in the kingdom and commercials ships off the coast of the United Arab Emirates.
- KSA | Saudi Retailer Said To Pull Out Of Franchise Deal With Marks & Spencer
- KSA | Saudis To Get Four-Day Holiday For National Day Celebration
- Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia | Saudi Professional League (SPL) Named After Crown Prince For Second Consecutive Season
- KSA | FIRST IN SAUDI ARABIA: Spokeswoman for Ministry of Education
- KINGDOM FO SAUDI ARABIA | 2 New Luxury Resorts Will Open Their Doors In Saudi Arabia’s Al-Ula By 2023
- KSA| Saudi Arabia Implements End To Travel Restriction For Saudi Women: Agency
- KSA | Saudi Arabia Set To Stage Record $20M Horse Race In 2020
- KSA | Saudi Arabia Guest Of Honour At Eurotier Middle East
- Empowerment of Women | Saudi Women Get a New Right: Allowing Their Kids To Travel