Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud discussed regional developments, including efforts to strengthen security and stability, in a phone call with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the Saudi Media Ministry tweeted on Sunday.
The announcement came hours after the Saudi King invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against oil installation in the kingdom and commercials ships off the coast of the United Arab Emirates.
- BREAKING NEWS | France Deploys Radar System In Saudi Arabia To “Reassure” Kingdom
- BREAKING NEWS | Prince Khalid Bin Salman Attends Egypt’s Berenice Military Base Opening
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Issues New Warning To Citizens Over Investing In Turkey
- BREAKING NEWS | Temperatures Drop Below Zero In Northern Saudi Arabia
- SAUDI ARABIA | Saudi Government Supports Nationalization Of Workforce In Private
- BREAKING NEWS | Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques Arrives in Sultanate of Oman To Extend Condolences on Death of Sultan Qabos bin Said
- BREAKING NEWS | Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Leaves For Sultanate Of Oman To Extend Condolences On Death Of Sultan Qaboos Bin Said
- BREAKING NEWS | Royal Order: Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Deputes HRH Crown Prince To Administer State Affairs
- SAUDI ARABIA | Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Endurance Cup Set To Roll