Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud discussed regional developments, including efforts to strengthen security and stability, in a phone call with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the Saudi Media Ministry tweeted on Sunday.
The announcement came hours after the Saudi King invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against oil installation in the kingdom and commercials ships off the coast of the United Arab Emirates.
- King Salman Issues Royal Order To Promote Members Of Public Prosecution Office
- Saudi Crown Prince, Pakistan’s PM Hold Talks As Bilateral Agreements, MoUs Signed
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Meets Pakistan Army Chief
- Saudi Arabia To Open Land, Sea, Air Borders As Of May 17 – Ministry
- Saudi Crown Prince: Oil Revenues Alone Became Insufficient To Cover Citizens’ Needs
- King Salman Invites Emir Of Qatar To Visit Saudi Arabia
- Crown Prince Reaffirms Saudi Vision 2030 Programs Made
- Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is set to give a televised interview to Rotana Khaleejiah on Monday.
- Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince, China’s Xi Discuss Cooperation In Phone Call