Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud discussed regional developments, including efforts to strengthen security and stability, in a phone call with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the Saudi Media Ministry tweeted on Sunday.
The announcement came hours after the Saudi King invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against oil installation in the kingdom and commercials ships off the coast of the United Arab Emirates.
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince, Brazilian President Discuss Bilateral Ties
- BREAKING NEWS | Aramco’s Dividend Defence Are Triple-Locked
- BREAKING NEWS | CanSino To Start Phase III Trial Of Covid-19 Vaccine In Saudi
- BUSINESS | Saudi Information Security Firm Elm To Aquire Tabadul
- BUSINESS NEWS | Saudi Aramco’s Profit Plunges 73.4%, Sees Signs Of Oil Market Recovery
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Set Air Bridge To Aid Lebanon
- BUSINESS | Riyadh Travel Fair Faces Second Delay Amid Coronavirus
- BREAKING NEWS | Arab Coalition Intercept Houthi Drone Targeting Saudi Arabia
- SPORT | Red Card For Virus As Saudi Pro League Returns With Riyadh Derby