Jeddah, Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud discussed regional developments, including efforts to strengthen security and stability, in a phone call with U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, the Saudi Media Ministry tweeted on Sunday.
The announcement came hours after the Saudi King invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against oil installation in the kingdom and commercials ships off the coast of the United Arab Emirates.
- NEWS | Saudi King Orders Appointment Of 156 Members To Judiciary
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi-Led Coalition Says Shot Down Two Drones Launched By Yemen’s Houthis: Agency
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi Arabia Opens Prophet’s Mosque In Medina To The Public From May 31
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi Arabia Allows Gatherings, Family Visits Of 50 People, Sets Fines
- NEWS | Saudi Arabia Confirms Virtual Donors Conference For Yemen With U.N.
- BUSINESS | Saudi Crown Prince Discusses Oil Markets Stability With Russian President On Phone
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi King, Crown Prince Receive Messages From Emir Of Kuwait
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi Crown Prince Receives Phone Call From President of Russia
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi-Led Coalition Says It Downs Houthi Drones Launched At Najran