Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, May 19, 2019 – Saudi Arabia leaders congratulate Cameroon’s President on National Day.
His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulations to President Paul Biya of the Republic of Cameroon on the occasion of his country’s National Day.
HRH Crown Prince wished the President permanent good health and happiness and the Government and people of the Republic of Cameroon steady progress and prosperity.
Also, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has sent a cable of congratulations to President Paul Biya of the Republic of Cameroon on the occasion of his country’s National Day.
In his own name and on behalf of the Government and the people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the King wished the President constant good health and happiness and people of the Republic of Cameroon steady progress and prosperity.
- KSA | Saudi Retailer Said To Pull Out Of Franchise Deal With Marks & Spencer
- KSA | Saudis To Get Four-Day Holiday For National Day Celebration
- Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia | Saudi Professional League (SPL) Named After Crown Prince For Second Consecutive Season
- KSA | FIRST IN SAUDI ARABIA: Spokeswoman for Ministry of Education
- KINGDOM FO SAUDI ARABIA | 2 New Luxury Resorts Will Open Their Doors In Saudi Arabia’s Al-Ula By 2023
- KSA| Saudi Arabia Implements End To Travel Restriction For Saudi Women: Agency
- KSA | Saudi Arabia Set To Stage Record $20M Horse Race In 2020
- KSA | Saudi Arabia Guest Of Honour At Eurotier Middle East
- Empowerment of Women | Saudi Women Get a New Right: Allowing Their Kids To Travel