Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, May 19, 2019 – Saudi Arabia leaders congratulate Cameroon’s President on National Day.
His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable of congratulations to President Paul Biya of the Republic of Cameroon on the occasion of his country’s National Day.
HRH Crown Prince wished the President permanent good health and happiness and the Government and people of the Republic of Cameroon steady progress and prosperity.
Also, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud has sent a cable of congratulations to President Paul Biya of the Republic of Cameroon on the occasion of his country’s National Day.
In his own name and on behalf of the Government and the people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the King wished the President constant good health and happiness and people of the Republic of Cameroon steady progress and prosperity.
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi Disease Prevention Center Say No Cases Of Coronavirus In Saudi
- SPORT | Saudi Arabia’s First – Ever International Golf Tournament To Kick Off On January 30
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia To Screen Travelers From China After Virus Outbreak
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Dismisses Reports It Is Behind Hacking Of Amazon Boss Bezos’ Phone
- SAUDI ARABIA | King Abdulaziz University to Host 5th University Theater Festival
- WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM | MISK To Share Its Experiences In Tackling Future Challenges In Davos
- NEWS | Saudi Arabia’s Prince Turki Al-Faisal: Multilateralism Can Encourage Dialogue, Genuine Collaboration If Given The Chance
- BREAKING NEWS | Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Receives Foreign Minister Of Cyprus
- LEGAL | Saudi Arabia: Commercial Courts to Start Handling Copyrights, Patents Cases