Jeddah, May 19, 2019 – Saudi Arabia’s King Salman invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against the kingdom and neighboring United Arab Emirates, the foreign minister said on Saturday.
The meetings are set for May 30 in Mecca, the ministry said on Twitter.
Four commercial ships were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates on Sunday, and two days later drones attacked oil installations west of the Saudi capital Riyadh.
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Plans $110 Billion Investment In Jafurah Unconventional Gas Field: SPA
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Meets With U.S. Secretary Of State
- BREAKING NEWS | U.S. Secretary Of State Pompeo To Visit Saudi Arabia Until Friday
- BREAKING NEWS | Grifols To Help Saudi Arabia Produce Blood Plasma Medicines
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Continues To Support Yemeni People
- ARTS & CULTURE & ENTERTAINMENT | Red Sea International Film Festival Reveals Details Of Its First Edition
- FASHION | Saudi Designer Yousef Akbar Wins Competition To Debut At Fashion Forward Dubai
- SAUDI ARABIA | Jeddah To Host 7th National Quality Conference
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Congratulates President of Gambia on Independence Day