Jeddah, May 19, 2019 – Saudi Arabia’s King Salman invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against the kingdom and neighboring United Arab Emirates, the foreign minister said on Saturday.
The meetings are set for May 30 in Mecca, the ministry said on Twitter.
Four commercial ships were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates on Sunday, and two days later drones attacked oil installations west of the Saudi capital Riyadh.
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Meets With Pakistani Prime Minister
- BREAKING NEWS | Pakistan PM Express Full Support To Saudi Arabia After Attacks On Oil Facilities
- BREAKING NEWS | Pompeo Says U.S. Wants Peaceful Resolution After Attacks On Aramco Facilities
- BREAKING NEWS | UK’S Johnoson And Trump Discuss Need For United Diplomatic Response To Saudi Attack
- KSA | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Congratulates President of Nepal On Constitution Day
- BREAKING NEWS | Pakistani Prime Minister Arrives in Jeddah
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Meets U.S. Secretary
- BREAKING NEWS | Pompeo Says U.S. Supports Saudi Arabia’s right to defend itself: tweet
- SAUDI ARABIA | Chasing $20M in horse racing’s battle of riches