Jeddah, May 19, 2019 – Saudi Arabia’s King Salman invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against the kingdom and neighboring United Arab Emirates, the foreign minister said on Saturday.
The meetings are set for May 30 in Mecca, the ministry said on Twitter.
Four commercial ships were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates on Sunday, and two days later drones attacked oil installations west of the Saudi capital Riyadh.
- GLOBAL ECONOMY | G20 Energy Ministers To Meet To Foster Global Cooperation: Statement
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Says It Could Reach 200,000 Coronavirus Infections
- TRAVEL ALERT | Uber Suspends Services in Several Parts Of Saudi Arabia
- BREAKING NEWS | Registration Start for Saudi Wishing To Return Home
- BREAKING NEWS | E-Campaigns Boost Saudi Efforts To Combat Coronavirus
- BUSINESS NEWS | Saudi Aramco Appoints Mark Weinberger To Board Of Directors
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Authorities Lock Down Several Jeddah Neighborhoods
- HEALTH | Saudi Arabia’s Mawid Smartphone App Offers Coronavirus Self-Assessment
- BREAKING NEWS|Saudi King Earmarks $2.4 Billion To Pay Private – Sector Workers: State News Agency