Jeddah, May 19, 2019 – Saudi Arabia’s King Salman invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against the kingdom and neighboring United Arab Emirates, the foreign minister said on Saturday.
The meetings are set for May 30 in Mecca, the ministry said on Twitter.
Four commercial ships were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates on Sunday, and two days later drones attacked oil installations west of the Saudi capital Riyadh.
- ROYALS | Saudi Arabia Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of King Salman’s Accession To Throne
- NEWS ALERT | Bahraini King And Crown Prince Congratulate Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques On The 6th Anniversary Of Allegiance – Pledge
- SPORTS | Nike and Saudi National Team Reveal New Kids
- SPORTS | Saudi Post Issues Commemorative Stamp For Dakar Rally Hosted By Kingdom
- BREAKING NEWS | Mohammed Bin Salman: Saudi Arabia Has Made Unprecedented Achievements In Short Period Of Time
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia’s King Salman Opens 8th Shoura Council Session
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince, Iraqi PM Determined To Develop Bilateral Relations, Fight Terrorism
- BUSINESS | Saudi Arabia’s PIF Invest $1.3 Billion In India’s Reliance Retail
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Grand Prix Officially Added To 2021 Formula One Calendar