Jeddah, May 19, 2019 – Saudi Arabia’s King Salman invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against the kingdom and neighboring United Arab Emirates, the foreign minister said on Saturday.
The meetings are set for May 30 in Mecca, the ministry said on Twitter.
Four commercial ships were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates on Sunday, and two days later drones attacked oil installations west of the Saudi capital Riyadh.
- KSA | Saudi Women Must Meet These Requirements To Join The Kingdom’s Army
- BREAKING NEWS | US’ Esper Reinforces Commitment To Helping Saudi Arabia Defend Itself
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia To Deliver First Batch Of Premium Residency Next Month
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Calls For International Deal Stopping Iran From Acquiring Nuclear Weapons
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi King Receives U.S. Defense Chief In Riyadh
- TRAVEL | All-Female Saudi Tourist Group Explores Wonders Of Tabuk
- BREAKING NEWS | UNESCO Selects Saudi Arabia For Setting Up Regional Center For Dialogue, Peace
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Embassy Announces Successful Evacuation Of Its Nationals From Lebanon
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia To Host Global Cybersecurity Forum In February