Jeddah, May 19, 2019 – Saudi Arabia’s King Salman invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against the kingdom and neighboring United Arab Emirates, the foreign minister said on Saturday.
The meetings are set for May 30 in Mecca, the ministry said on Twitter.
Four commercial ships were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates on Sunday, and two days later drones attacked oil installations west of the Saudi capital Riyadh.
- BREAKING NEWS | France Deploys Radar System In Saudi Arabia To “Reassure” Kingdom
- BREAKING NEWS | Prince Khalid Bin Salman Attends Egypt’s Berenice Military Base Opening
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Issues New Warning To Citizens Over Investing In Turkey
- BREAKING NEWS | Temperatures Drop Below Zero In Northern Saudi Arabia
- SAUDI ARABIA | Saudi Government Supports Nationalization Of Workforce In Private
- BREAKING NEWS | Custodian of The Two Holy Mosques Arrives in Sultanate of Oman To Extend Condolences on Death of Sultan Qabos bin Said
- BREAKING NEWS | Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Leaves For Sultanate Of Oman To Extend Condolences On Death Of Sultan Qaboos Bin Said
- BREAKING NEWS | Royal Order: Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Deputes HRH Crown Prince To Administer State Affairs
- SAUDI ARABIA | Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Endurance Cup Set To Roll