Jeddah, May 19, 2019 – Saudi Arabia’s King Salman invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against the kingdom and neighboring United Arab Emirates, the foreign minister said on Saturday.
The meetings are set for May 30 in Mecca, the ministry said on Twitter.
Four commercial ships were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates on Sunday, and two days later drones attacked oil installations west of the Saudi capital Riyadh.
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince, Brazilian President Discuss Bilateral Ties
- BREAKING NEWS | Aramco’s Dividend Defence Are Triple-Locked
- BREAKING NEWS | CanSino To Start Phase III Trial Of Covid-19 Vaccine In Saudi
- BUSINESS | Saudi Information Security Firm Elm To Aquire Tabadul
- BUSINESS NEWS | Saudi Aramco’s Profit Plunges 73.4%, Sees Signs Of Oil Market Recovery
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Set Air Bridge To Aid Lebanon
- BUSINESS | Riyadh Travel Fair Faces Second Delay Amid Coronavirus
- BREAKING NEWS | Arab Coalition Intercept Houthi Drone Targeting Saudi Arabia
- SPORT | Red Card For Virus As Saudi Pro League Returns With Riyadh Derby