Jeddah, May 19, 2019 – Saudi Arabia’s King Salman invited Gulf and Arab leaders to convene emergency summits to discuss the implications of this week’s attacks against the kingdom and neighboring United Arab Emirates, the foreign minister said on Saturday.
The meetings are set for May 30 in Mecca, the ministry said on Twitter.
Four commercial ships were sabotaged off the coast of the United Arab Emirates on Sunday, and two days later drones attacked oil installations west of the Saudi capital Riyadh.
- Saudi King Salman Lays Foundation Stone To Mark Start Of $17bn Diriyah Gate Project
- KSA | Saudi Arabian Crown Prince Holds Talks With South Korea’s Defense Minister
- KSA | Custodian Of The Two Holy Mosques Condoles Abu Dhabi Crown Prince On Death Of Sheikh Sultan Bin Zayed
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Slams Houthis For Hijacking Vessels In Read Sea
- ENTERTAINMENT | Turki Al Al-Sheikh: Riyadh Season Will End On December 15th And Extension To Some Areas
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Consoles On Death Of Sheikh Sultan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud Consoles Crown Prince Of Abu Dhabi On Death Of Sheikh Sultan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan
- ARTS & CULTURES & ENTERTAINMENT | “Roads of Arabia” Kicks Off Next Week In Rome
- BREAKING NEWS | HRH Crown Prince Consoles UAE President On Death Of Sheikh Sultan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan