Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud met Tuesday with members of Yemeni parliament.
The reception came just weeks after rare convening of House of Representatives on Yemni soil attended by President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi.
Prince Mohammed shook hands with several members at Al-Yamama Palace including Sultan Al-Burkani, who was elected speaker during the session on 13 April held in Sayun, Hadramout provicen.
The Crown Prince welcomed the delegation and wished for their success in serving Yemen and its people.
Al –Burkani thanked King Salman, the Crown Prince, and the Saudi government and people for their “sincere brotherly support”.
He also thanked the countries participating in the Arab Coalition in support of Hadi’s internationally recognized government which has fought a more than four year war against the Houthi militia after they seized the capital Sanaa in 2014.
- BUSINESS | Aramco Says Received Approval For Jafurah Gas Field Development
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Bans Expatriates From Travelling To Iran To Prevent New Coronavirus Infections
- BUSINESS NEWS | U.S. Blocking G20 Mention Of Climate Change In Draft Communiqué, Diplomats Say
- BUSINESS NEWS | Saudi GDP Growth Projected To See An Uptick This Year, Backed By Non –Oil Sector: Central Bank
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Plans $110 Billion Investment In Jafurah Unconventional Gas Field: SPA
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Meets With U.S. Secretary Of State