H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, has issued a number of executive resolutions appointing new CEOs in Dubai Government.
Sheikh Hamdan issues the Executive Council Resolutions No.7 of 2019 appointing Saleh Ghafour Al Hashimi as CEO of Dubai Health Insurance Corporations at Dubai Health Authority; the Ececutive Council Resolution No.8 of 2019 appointing Mohammed Ali bin Falasi as CEO of Mosques Affairs Sector at the Islamic Affairs and charitable Activities; and the Executive Council Resolution No.9 of 2019 appointing Abdul Aziz Mohammed Faraj Al Mualla as CEO of Dubai Financial Support Fund.
These resolution are valid from the date of their issuance and will be published in the Official Gazette.
- CORONAVIRUS | UAE Daily Coronavirus Cases Surge To Near Peak Level
- DUBAI | Hamdan Bin Mohammed Issues Directives To Transform Dubai Into A Bicycle – Friendly City
- UAE | Islamic New Year Holiday For Private Sector Announced
- ROYALS | Sheikh Hamdan Shares Results From Dubai’s COVID-19 Public Satisfaction Survey
- SCIENCE | United Arab Emirates Set To Launch Mission To Mars
- TRAVEL ALERT | UAE Says Residents, Citizens Cannot Travel Abroad For Tourism Yet