H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, has issued a number of executive resolutions appointing new CEOs in Dubai Government.
Sheikh Hamdan issues the Executive Council Resolutions No.7 of 2019 appointing Saleh Ghafour Al Hashimi as CEO of Dubai Health Insurance Corporations at Dubai Health Authority; the Ececutive Council Resolution No.8 of 2019 appointing Mohammed Ali bin Falasi as CEO of Mosques Affairs Sector at the Islamic Affairs and charitable Activities; and the Executive Council Resolution No.9 of 2019 appointing Abdul Aziz Mohammed Faraj Al Mualla as CEO of Dubai Financial Support Fund.
These resolution are valid from the date of their issuance and will be published in the Official Gazette.
- Royals | Crown Prince Of Dubai Arrives In Riyadh
- ENTERTAINMENT | K-Pop Fans Can Soon See Their Favorite Artists Live in Dubai
- BREAKING NEWS | Dubai To Screen Passengers On China Flights After Virus Outbreak
- EMIRATES | “Seven Lines” Announced As UAE Nation Brand
- AUSTRALIA BUSHFIRES | Mohamed Bin Zayed Emphasises UAE’s Solidarity With Australia To Address Wildfires, Announces Support
- ENTERTAINMENT | Light Up The Best Spots To Watch Fireworks In The UAE This New Year’s Eve