His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, chaired, at Yamamah Palace, tonight, a meeting of the Council of Economic Affairs and Development, in the presence of a number of industrialists.
During the meeting a report submitted by the Ministry of Finance on the performance of the State’s general budget, by the end of the first quarter of the current fiscal year was discussed, including detailed levels of actual expenditure, related to appropriations compared to the accredited budget and an overlook to non-oil revenues and their rate of growth compared to similar periods, in previous fiscal years.
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia’s King Salman Opens 8th Shoura Council Session
- SPORTS | Racing In The Streets: Jeddah To Host First Saudi F1 Grand Prix
- G20 SAUDI ARABIA | G20 Youths Take Virtual Tour And Discover History of AlUla
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi Former Intelligence Chief Slams Palestinian Leaderships criticism of UAE – Israel Deal
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Says History Will Remember Sabah Al-Ahmad’s Great Deeds
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia’s King, Crown Prince Offer Condolences After Death Of Kuwaiti Emir