His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable on congratulation to President Julious Maada Bio of the Republic of Sierra Leone on the anniversary of the Independence Day.
HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud wished the President permanent good health and happiness and the Government and people of the Republic of Sierra Leone steady progress and prosperity.
- NEWS | Saudi King Orders Appointment Of 156 Members To Judiciary
- BUSINESS | Malls, Private Businesses To Reopen In Dubai On Wednesday
- BUSINESS NEWS | LVMH – Tiffany Deal Seen Au Uncertain: WWD
- SPORTS NEWS | F1 Set For A Series Of Firsts With Revised Race Calendar
- BLACK LIVES MATTER | Small, Independent Fashion Brands Are Leading The Fundraising Efforts For Black Lives Matter And Bail Funds
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi-Led Coalition Says Shot Down Two Drones Launched By Yemen’s Houthis: Agency