His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable on congratulation to President Julious Maada Bio of the Republic of Sierra Leone on the anniversary of the Independence Day.
HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud wished the President permanent good health and happiness and the Government and people of the Republic of Sierra Leone steady progress and prosperity.
- KSA | Saudi Women Must Meet These Requirements To Join The Kingdom’s Army
- SPORT | Rafa Nadal Marries Mery Perello: See Her Two Stunning Wedding Dress
- BREAKING NEWS | US’ Esper Reinforces Commitment To Helping Saudi Arabia Defend Itself
- BREAKING NEWS | New Gene Editing Technology Could Correct 89% Of Genetic Defects
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia To Deliver First Batch Of Premium Residency Next Month
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia Calls For International Deal Stopping Iran From Acquiring Nuclear Weapons