His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Crown Prince, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Defense, has sent a cable on congratulation to President Julious Maada Bio of the Republic of Sierra Leone on the anniversary of the Independence Day.
HRH Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud wished the President permanent good health and happiness and the Government and people of the Republic of Sierra Leone steady progress and prosperity.
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Receives Phone Call From French President Macron
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi To Reopen Qatar Embassy In Coming Days – Saudi Minister
- SPORTS | Formula One Season Set To Start In Bahrain After Australian Grand Prix Postponement
- BREAKING NEWS | Investments In Saudi Arabia’s Economy Will Reach Six Trillion Dollars: Crown Prince
- TRAVEL | Saudi Arabia Warns Citizens Against Travel To 12 Countries Without Approval Over Virus Fears
- ROYALS | Oman Sultan’s Eldest Son Dhi Yazan To Succeed Him, Becoming First Crown Prince