King Salman sent letters to Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi and Jordan’s King Abdullah II emphasizing the strength of the historic relations between Saudi Arabia and their respective countries.
The King’s letter to El-Sisi stated the Kingdom’s keenness to strengthen strategic cooperation between Saudi Arabia and Egypt on various levels.
The letter to Egypt’s president was delivered as El-Sisi received the Saudi Minister of State for African Affairs Ahmed Abdul Aziz Kattan and Dr. Issam bin Saeed, a state minister and member of the cabinet.
The letter to Jordan was also delivered by the Saudi Minister of State for African affairs who was received by King Abdullah II.
Both El-Sisi and King Abdullah II conveyed their greetings to King Salman.
- Saudi Arabia Crown’s Prince Launces Soudah Develop Company With Investment Of SR 11 Billion
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Arabia’s King Salman Opens 8th Shoura Council Session
- SPORTS | Racing In The Streets: Jeddah To Host First Saudi F1 Grand Prix
- G20 SAUDI ARABIA | G20 Youths Take Virtual Tour And Discover History of AlUla
- NEWS ALERT | Saudi Former Intelligence Chief Slams Palestinian Leaderships criticism of UAE – Israel Deal
- BREAKING NEWS | Saudi Crown Prince Says History Will Remember Sabah Al-Ahmad’s Great Deeds