Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, honoured today the winners of the “Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service”, which recognizes member of society and companies that serve society and companies that serve society through intiatives and programs in various fields.
H.H. praised the efforts of the winners, which have had a great impact in serving society, where he said that serving society is key criteria of being a good citizen, which lead to a strong and cohesive society.
He honouredJumaa Al Majid, the late Ahmed bin Dalmouk, the late Awsha bin Khalifa Al Suwaidi, Essa Saleh AlQarak Foundation, Hussain Abdulrahman Khansahab, the later Abdulrahim Mohammed Katite, and Amine Yousef Al Khaja.
The event was attended by Minister of Cabinet Affairs and The Future Mohammed Abdullah Al Gergawi, Commander-in-Chief of Dubai Police Major General Abdullah Khalifa Al Marri, Secretary-General of The Executive Council of Dubai Abdullah Mohammed Al Basti.
- CORONAVIRUS | UAE Daily Coronavirus Cases Surge To Near Peak Level
- DUBAI | Hamdan Bin Mohammed Issues Directives To Transform Dubai Into A Bicycle – Friendly City
- UAE | Islamic New Year Holiday For Private Sector Announced
- ROYALS | Sheikh Hamdan Shares Results From Dubai’s COVID-19 Public Satisfaction Survey
- SCIENCE | United Arab Emirates Set To Launch Mission To Mars
- TRAVEL ALERT | UAE Says Residents, Citizens Cannot Travel Abroad For Tourism Yet