Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, H.H. Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, honoured today the winners of the “Dubai Appreciation Award for Community Service”, which recognizes member of society and companies that serve society and companies that serve society through intiatives and programs in various fields.
H.H. praised the efforts of the winners, which have had a great impact in serving society, where he said that serving society is key criteria of being a good citizen, which lead to a strong and cohesive society.
He honouredJumaa Al Majid, the late Ahmed bin Dalmouk, the late Awsha bin Khalifa Al Suwaidi, Essa Saleh AlQarak Foundation, Hussain Abdulrahman Khansahab, the later Abdulrahim Mohammed Katite, and Amine Yousef Al Khaja.
The event was attended by Minister of Cabinet Affairs and The Future Mohammed Abdullah Al Gergawi, Commander-in-Chief of Dubai Police Major General Abdullah Khalifa Al Marri, Secretary-General of The Executive Council of Dubai Abdullah Mohammed Al Basti.
- Royals | Crown Prince Of Dubai Arrives In Riyadh
- ENTERTAINMENT | K-Pop Fans Can Soon See Their Favorite Artists Live in Dubai
- BREAKING NEWS | Dubai To Screen Passengers On China Flights After Virus Outbreak
- EMIRATES | “Seven Lines” Announced As UAE Nation Brand
- AUSTRALIA BUSHFIRES | Mohamed Bin Zayed Emphasises UAE’s Solidarity With Australia To Address Wildfires, Announces Support
- ENTERTAINMENT | Light Up The Best Spots To Watch Fireworks In The UAE This New Year’s Eve