Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Breaking News
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman: We Don’t Want War But We Won’t Hesitate To Deal With Threats
Saudi Arabia’s crown prince blamed Iran for attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman and called on the international community to take a “decisive stand” but said in an interview published on Sunday that the kingdom does not want a war in the region.
Attacks on tow oil tankers on Thursday, which the United States also blamed on Iran, have raised fears of broader confrontation in the region. Iran has denied any role in the strikes south of the Strait of Hormuz, a vital shipping route and major route for oil.
“The Iranian regime did not respect the Japanese prime minister’s visit to Tehran and while he was there replied to his efforts by attacking two tankers, one of which was Japanese”, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was quoted as saying in an interview with the Saudi-owned Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper.
- KSA | Saudi Retailer Said To Pull Out Of Franchise Deal With Marks & Spencer
- KSA | Saudis To Get Four-Day Holiday For National Day Celebration
- Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia | Saudi Professional League (SPL) Named After Crown Prince For Second Consecutive Season
EMIRATES| Emaar Confirms Elie Saab Design Partnership At Dubai Project
Announcing the partnership, Mohamed Albbar, chairman of Emaar said: “Elie Saab is the pride of the Arab world, and a fascinating international success story. Through our first association with Elie Saab, admired by the world’s leading celebrities, we are offering discerning customers a new lifestyle address”.
- EMIRATES | Islamic new year holiday announced for government entities
- EMIRATES | Pakistan President Confers Top Civilian Honour on UAE’S Sheikh Mansour
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia | KhalifaSat Captures Image of Grand Mosque Makkah During Eid Al Adha
- ENTERTAINMENT | Scarlett Johansson Tops Forbes Highest-Paid Actresses List
- WORLD NEWS | Men In California Oversaw A Romance Scam That Targeted Women Worldwide, Feds Say
- ROYALS | William And Kate Take Budget Flight After Harry And Meghan Slammed Over Private Jets
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA | Dakar Rally Moves From South America to Saudi Arabia
Dakar Rally organizers say next year’s race will be held in “the deep and mysterious deserts of the Middle East, in Saudi Arabia”.
Created by Thierry Sabine after he got lost in Libyan desert in 1977, the Dakar Rally was raced across Africa until terror threats in Mauritania led organizers to cancel the 2008 edition. The rally was then held in South America.